in University at Albany (SUNY Albany) that teach Education Edit
Professor in the Education department
at University at Albany (SUNY Albany), Albany, NY
are you Heidi Andrade?

08/31/2013
EPSY540 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I totally regret taking anything with her. Do take her any classes with this woman. She is smart and able but she is totally domineering, will pretend to be approachable but is inconsiderate and a bit of a know-it-all. She is always trying to prove how smart she is but is so close-minded and ungrateful when given assistance.

04/16/2010
good
EPSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have learned so much from taking her class. She was one of the best professors I have had in my college experience. I actually learned a lot from her class and she made me want to be more motivated in my schoolwork. I would recommend taking a class with her, you learn a lot and she is a great teacher. One of the best classes I have ever took.

08/01/2008
good
epsy540 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I repented taking her class. In the future I would take her class ONLY if it is a required course. Although she is smart and knowledgeable, she is pretty dominating as a person and not approachable. She also passes inconsiderate "personal" comments under the guise of "feedback". All she wants to prove is that hers is the right way.

03/19/2007
good
EPSY540 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was a great class. I learned soo much and she is a great professor who knows her stuff. I would highly recommend this class.

01/04/2007
good
EPSY200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

really cares about her students. loves her job, and it comes across in class. the work is not hard, but there is a lot of it which is the only thing that makes the class challenging.