in Tarrant County College (all) that teach Biology Edit
B
1.6

08/20/2014
good
Bio 2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Vu is by far the best teacher I have ever had, he teaches in a way that will help you remember the material. He is also very funny and tells stories that will keep the class interesting. The test are not easy they consist of a lot of critical thinking but if you study you should do fine. Take him if you actually want to learn the material.

07/04/2014
good
Biol 2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Vu is a great professor, I have learned so much from his class. Never pay attention in class, but I spent the whole 2 hours in class listening to his lecture and got an A. You just have to attend class every day because his tests are based on his lecture. Dont need to read the book, just read the powerpoint and take good notes.

06/26/2014
BIOL01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class is very tough. Defiantly will take up the majority of the time if you take it during the summer. I struggles only because of the fast paced schedule. Overall Vu is a good teacher but in my opinion his test have too much critical thinking for A&P 1. Enter this class with caution . YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK FOR WHATEVER GRADE YOU WANT!

06/04/2014
good
BIOL 2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

I LOVE Dr. Vu. One of the best professors I have ever had. He is passionate about what he teaches and has a great story. This class was tough but I loved being challenged and Vu makes you think critically. I took another prof for A&P2 in the summer & I'm kicking myself for not taking Vu. He prepared me well for medschool. Such a warm-hearted man.

04/18/2014
good
BIOL-2402 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I think everyone going into nursing should take Vu, but anyone having a hard time understanding thick accents should stay away. Also, it's very important that you don't take him if you aren't a VERY fast test taker. You can study all day and night, but there isn't an adequate amount of time allotted for the tests given the depth of the questions.