in California State University Los Angeles that teach Physics & Astronomy Edit
Professor in the Physics & Astronomy department
at California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
are you Milan Mijic?

03/24/2014
ASTR 160 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Okay class. Big mess with the online system, so much so that we were able to take our finals at home. There are 2 quizzes every week plus mandatory online discussions. Overall, it's an easy class. Stay on top of the reading and you will pass.

02/13/2014
ASTR 160 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I already rated this prof for ASTR 151 and now I took him for ASTR 160 which is a lot harder (both online classes). The material is really comprehensive and more confusing than 151. Offers a lot of extra credit for this course and has an easy grading scale, so I guess it all evens out. There's a quiz every week and you can take each quiz 3 times.

12/12/2013
good
ARSTR 160 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this course. Every week, I only spent couple hours to read the text book and notes, follow the instruction Professor provides. The materials are very interesting. I got 98% for my final grade. I learned a lot from this class!

12/07/2013
good
astronomy 160 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher and awesome class

12/07/2013
good
ASTR 151 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing Professor!! If you do everything, you will get A

09/14/2013
good
ASTR 151 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took his online class. The weekly tests are easy since there are 3 or 4 practice quizzes for each test. The questions from the practice tests are used for the actual tests. The final, which is taken in class, is worth 50% of your grade. The questions for the final are taken from all the previous tests. Aside from the final, not a difficult class.

06/20/2013
Astr 151 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class as a GE course, but found that I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't easy, but it was very interesting. We have around 3-4 practice quizzes (~40q) per week and an actual quiz, which takes 10q from the practice quizzes. Tip: take your time on the DA and participate with discussions. Also, manage your time well and you'll be fine.

02/21/2013
good
Astr160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Online Course: Read the chapters, and you'll do pretty good. Practice quizes every week, and the real quiz is literally all the questions in practice quizes. I personally don't like astronomy, so I wasn't that into it. You gotta put a lot of time into it, but not impossibly hard.

12/13/2012
good
Astr160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Mijic's online class was actually very easy - just make sure to read and do the practice quizzes before doing the actual quiz. Those that complained about it being hard probably didn't take the time to study or read his instructions; the discussion assignment ended up being extra credit. If you manage your time well, you'll get an A.

11/06/2012
ASTR160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Taking this teacher for online course was fairly difficult. Gotta study hard. EXTREMELY BAD COMMUNICATIONS. Does not reply to messages or emails. I emailed him 3 times regarding the online course work and no reply. Gave me extremely bad grade in my discussion assignment when he did not reply to the discussion at all. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TEACHER