in University of South Florida St. Petersburg that teach English Edit
at University of South Florida St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, FL
are you Peter Kalliney?

01/12/2007
good
ENc3000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ignore these comments. I never once felt like my comments were put down. I have a severe speech impediment and still was able to be accepted in the class and have my opinions valued. Take Kalliney if your up for a challenge. It's very rewarding in the end.

06/19/2006
Senior Seminar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher I have ever had. Totally arrogant; thinks he's God's gift to research. I wouuld not wish him on my worst enemy

04/12/2006
good
Lit. Crit. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've made it a point to take a class with Kalliney every semester since I first had a class with him. He's challenging, but an excellent instructor. I can't express how much his teaching has influenced my academic growth!

02/19/2006
eng 4013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this course in 2004. It was the worst class for the English major at USF. As other students stated, he is rather full of himself. I found his attitude quite patronizing. I made a nearly perfect score on the cumulative/final exam, yet made a "B" for my final grade. He certainly plays favorites. I would not endorse him as a teacher.

12/29/2005
good
Lit 4000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

While it was a diffucult class, I have never learned more than when I took a previous course of his. I am now taking a similar course by him and I can't wait for it! I was overwhelmed at first but as long as you can intelligently talk in discussion, you will be fine. An amazing professor!

10/30/2005
eng4013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Creates a hostile class environment. Allows his groupies to rip into everyone else, then stifles other people's comments. He gets entertainment from cutting you down in class. Tells you up front A's are next to impossible. God complex. Don't do it!!!

05/16/2005
good
Brit. Lit. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kalliney is a wonderful teacher that possesses a clear affinity for what he teaches. A's are not given out too easily in this class, but it is very possible to get one if you are willing to put forth the time and effort.

12/02/2004
good
IDH 3200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

A professor that makes you work for your grades, however, very willing to listen to the opinions of his students and willing to learn from the discussion amoung students.

09/23/2003
ENG 4013 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Not interested in actually teaching anything, more interested in declaring how much smarter he is than everyone else.