in Brandon University that teach Political Science Edit
at Brandon University, Brandon, MB
are you Meir Serfaty?

08/26/2014
good
78 170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Definitely the best prof I've ever had! He knows his stuff, he's entertaining, he's happy to help, and he's good to look at. Really. The. Best.

07/22/2014
good
Many courses Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Serfaty is hands down one of the best professors at Brandon University. If you are interested in politics take a class with him as he has a wealth of knowledge unlike any professor I have ever seen. If you attend his classes and take good notes you are golden for the midterms. He is super helpful and if you have questions he is happy to help!

07/11/2013
good
US politics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Makes complex things simple, what of the beast prof's at BU. I would take as many of his courses as I could.

06/08/2008
good
IntroPoli Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An excellent prof, without a doubt one of the best. If you get a chance, take a class with him.

04/30/2008
good

This is surely one of BU's best profs! He is helpful, intresting and always values your opinion! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't bring myself to skip his class! Will most definately take more of his courses!

11/10/2007
good
PolySECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof, never miss a class!

12/04/2006
good
Poli130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very informative and he likes to use the board, so it is easy to follow what he is doing. I strongly reccomend this to anyone looking for a basic intro to politics. Also, with no exam or essay, it is a good course to take to get used to Uni!

01/25/2006
good
Intro Poli Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome class!

04/12/2005
good
Intro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best prof ever! His was my first class of the day and I made it to every day. Made me appreciate politics. I would take almost any class if he taught it. His accent is hot.

03/16/2005
good
any Politics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He has made a consciuos effort to be less threatening to ask questions to, which might have led to the boring of class as people now ask stupid questions or comments and don't get called on it. He is the BEST prof and I will gladly take any class he offers. He is brief and straight to the point.

03/09/2005
Pol Behavior Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Serfaty's classes rule, but this one is just so BORING, and so hard, I usually get good marks in poli sci courses, but this is the first poli sci course where I almost FAILED a midterm! I wish it was easier and actually understandable (as well as not boring)

11/24/2004
good
Pol. Thought Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor, probably the best at BU. You know an instructor is good when students voluntarily stay after class to listen to him. This is often how it is with Dr. Serfaty.

10/07/2004
good
Poli. Sci. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The best prof. at BU!! He's passionate about what he teaches and is fair. I'll take any poli. sci. course as long as he's teaching it! What a guy!!!

09/30/2004
good
Poly Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A fabulous prof and a great guy to can hang out with and go for a beer. Lots of girls take any class just to have him as a prof - I did and I do not regret it!

09/08/2004
good
Politics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very clear prof. Great course layout. Too bad he makes me cry when I ask a question.

03/09/2004
Poli Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Teaching method is very clear. Although it had better be considering his lack of patience with most students...

12/24/2003
Spanish Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

A great prof, very funny, but he really makes you feel stupid when you have difficulty in something. I don't like the approach "you guys should be able to do this! It's simple" when clearly no one understands, not bad looking though!

11/28/2003
good
Spanish 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Meir is one great guy. Lots of fun when he is teaching, makes things interesting, full of one on one help time, answers questions clearly...not a hint of arrogance. He's fun to be around, a great dancer and gorgeous, some might attend just for the view.

10/20/2003
good
Pol 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

very clear to understand what he wants

04/18/2003
good
Pol Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Good at explaining things. However, I probably found him to be the most unpleasant Prof. at BU to have to ask a question to (gives arrogant a whole new meaning).