in Greenville College that teach Computer Science Edit
Professor in the Computer Science department
at Greenville College, Greenville, IL
are you Deloy Cole?

12/13/2011
DM000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I think Deloy just makes his classes so that the students have a lot of unnecessary busy work and he doesn't have to do anything. A lot of the classes that he teaches should not even be classes. They don't teach us anything. It's just a bunch of busy work.

04/19/2011
DM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He assumes you know everything before you start it! It was an intro class, of course we don't know how to work everything and he didn't teach us how. He shows examples, doesn't explain and expects you to do all this work.

03/29/2011
PPP444 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I did not learn anything in Deloy's classes. If they weren't required for my major I definitely would not have wasted my time.

03/24/2011
DM140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not a good teacher. Assumes the students know the subject at hand.

09/06/2010
DM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Deloy is terrible at teaching. He was more interested in being cool than teaching. He relied on the book and outside web resources to tell you how to do anything! It was a course covering basics of digital media, so we were all new to it. He would show some pictures and you had to figure out everything else. He doesn't actually teach. Clueless.

11/15/2009
good
DM120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Has the bluest eyes ever!

10/23/2008
good
DM360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Deloy Cole is my favorite teacher ever. I love that guy! Seriously, he's freaking awesome. Go hang out with him! Like now!

10/23/2008
good

He is the coolest teacher ever. My favorite. Seriously, take a class with this man. Even if you aren't a DM student. Do it. Or just hang out with him in Snyder. Because he is that cool.

08/04/2006
good
ACCt 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Really hard class. Did not get it from the start. Tried to help me but failed anyways.

04/21/2006
Visual Basic Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Deloy Cole was more interested in "hanging out" with the male students in this class than being an impartial educator. I tutored two people in this class who ended up getting higher grades than I did. He wasn't helpful at all and years later, he is still one of the worst teachers I've ever had.

10/10/2005
Programming Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He accused me of cheating and would never help me outside of class.

10/03/2005
good
programming Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome guy, just don't drop your pencil in class. Once you bend over to get it, you'll be lost the rest of the semester.

09/28/2005
good
Systems Design Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

love this guy!

09/13/2005
good
Networking Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a bit of trouble in this class. It certainly didn't come easy to me and having a 3 hour night class is hard on anyone. However, never did I feel bored and Cole would take a break every class for us to all get some ice cream or coffee or whatever.

09/08/2005
good
CIS 105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/01/2005
good
DM 260 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome, very real guy.

08/31/2005
2005 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

08/30/2005
good
CIS 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love this guy.

01/12/2005
good
cis 325 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A