in Lone Star College (all) that teach Literature Edit
are you John Rollins?
B+

02/27/2014
good
ENG2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. Rollins for English 2332 in the spring of 2013. He is one of the best teacher I have ever had! He made Literature fun and interesting! Attendance and homework readings are a must, but relatively easy. Take him, he is awesome :)

01/14/2014
good
ENGL 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Great teacher he really wants you to do great. Not a boring class just read and participate in his lectures he likes that.

09/07/2013
good
Engl 1301 1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I have always found English class pretty dull. I loved having this teacher my first semester though, he is the best.I enjoyed his class so much I made sure to take him for 1302 as well! You won't regret taking a class with Dr. Rollins.

08/08/2013
good
ENGL 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Rollins is one the BEST professors I have ever had! I wish he could teach all of my classes! :)

05/08/2013
good
ENG 2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Rollins is one of the best profs I have EVER had. He is greatly qualified and knows his stuff! He also has a very enthusiastic attitude about what he is teaching. You will gain so much by being involved in the class and discussions. And it's a lot of fun! Take Dr. Rollins and you won't be disappointed.

04/27/2013
good
Eng 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Rollins is the best! He is so awesome and he makes english fun! I took him during a summer course and even though I dislike english I thoroughly ejoyed his class. He teaches different viewpoints and he does't make fun of wrong answers. If you need to take an English 2 class take him. He is the best!

01/01/2013
good
ENGL2322 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr.Rollins online for my anthology of english lit class... he's a great teacher and VERY understanding, I'm starting to wish I had taken him in class after reading some of these comments lol.

12/16/2012
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome! Attendance not mandatory. Discusses current events, politics, sports, & movies, then helpful writing related things. Read the news so you can contribute to discussions but there's no participation grade. Encouraged us to read txtbk but don't need to. 3 essays, 1 assignment, 1 research paper. Accepts late work and adds pts for revisions.

12/15/2012
good
Engli1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome guy!!! Super smart and nice to look at

12/12/2012
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really awesome teacher!