in Lock Haven University that teach History Edit
at Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
are you Robert Sandow?
B-

12/28/2013
HIST201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Swears, grades hard, not a good professor like i thought he would be.

11/20/2013
HIST345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B-

Don't take!!! Assignments are very vague and if you dont write what he has in his head he will cut you down. Seems like a nice guy but doesnt happen in his grading. Take a class with another American history professor.

11/06/2013
good
HIST201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors and friendliest people you'll encounter while at LHUP, Dr. Sandow brings both history and the class to life on a daily basis and is someone you simply must take. It will require some work to do well, but, if you simply try to remain engaged, take notes, and study, it will come very easily. The man is a genius!

11/05/2013
HIST345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sandow's lectures are very interesting. He grades like we are all in graduate school. He expects us to know everything about everything he lctures about. He goes to fast in lectures like we aren't trying to write. Good guy but should not be a professer at the undergrad level. Don't take unless you want your GPA to fall.

01/31/2012
good
Hist150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class. Very interesting teacher and makes the class interesting. Make sure you take notes on more then the powerpoints. I wrote down basically everything he said in class. Tests are essay and short answer based but gives you a study guide to go off of and gives you the essay topics ahead of time so you can practice and study better.

12/18/2011
good
hist200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this man so much that I've taken him 4 times! His lectures are interesting, but you have to take notes beyond what he gives you AND do the readings to succeed on his essay tests. He's my favorite professor.

05/03/2011
good
Hist105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Sandow is a GREAT history proff, he may give hard exams but he is worth taking, he is so knowledgeable, history isn't my thing and I didn't look forward to this class, but I learned so much, if you take good notes and study hard you will get a B, if you get an A you earned it. Cool guy, I suggest him.

04/27/2011
HIST02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I don't like that when we have discussions, it almost nearly impossible to write something that none of the other students put in their's. We don't really get the chance to write our own answers or how we feel because we have to write something that nobody else has.

04/23/2011
good
Hist150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Can only miss 3 classes. laptop is best for notes. He is a cool guy, test are kinda hard b/c they are all written but if u take GOOD notes and study you will be fine. Make sure u take more than just what he puts on pwrpt. If you like to write, you'll be fine. He is honestly an okay/easy grader, just make sure u can memorize dates, and other importa

01/17/2011
HIST201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Sandow is an okay professor. He went over notes a little too quickly. He tried to make jokes sometimes they were funny. His tests are essay tests so you have to know what is going on. He expects dates and a lot of details even for the short answer. He does a lot of online stuff too. Attendance must have saved my grade.