Frederick Woodard at University of Iowa

Frederick Woodard

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/29/06

Afric8116

Maybe Im stupid but he is beyond vague when an assisgments are due. Lectures dont correlate with the assignments. I can't never get a direct answer whenever I ask a question.

7/26/06

African-Am-erica

10/7/05

af am lit

He is a boring lecturer, but he is also a very intelligent guy. I learned a lot.

8/31/05

Af Am Lit

Yes, very nice man. Texts are a little tough. I actually got him interested in The Animatrix because of the slavery theme in the one story line of the matrix. And he actually used it in another class of his.

11/30/04

writing

I definitely agree he is a very nice man, and seems interested in what you are talking about, but yes, quite boring, talks slowly. I found myself distracted by his idiosyncratic hand gestures. they were hypnotic. I got an A but didn't learn anything. Liked the grade, missed the challenge.

12/16/03

af am lit

Rater Interest

nice guy, but a little boring, didn't like the class, but liked him, he liked the football players

10/15/03

Af.Am.Lit

Rater Interest

A nice guy, but talks really sloowly. WATCH OUT: I turned in a paper full of my own thoughts, untouched by leftist ideology, and received a B-. The next paper I turned in patronized him by repeated everything he had said in class, and I got an A.

More English professors at University of Iowa