in University of Iowa that teach English Edit
Frederick Woodard
at University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
are you Frederick Woodard?

11/29/2006
Afric8116 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Maybe Im stupid but he is beyond vague when an assisgments are due. Lectures dont correlate with the assignments. I can't never get a direct answer whenever I ask a question.

07/26/2006
good
African-America Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great!

10/07/2005
good
af am lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a boring lecturer, but he is also a very intelligent guy. I learned a lot.

08/31/2005
good
Af Am Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Yes, very nice man. Texts are a little tough. I actually got him interested in The Animatrix because of the slavery theme in the one story line of the matrix. And he actually used it in another class of his.

11/30/2004
good
writing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I definitely agree he is a very nice man, and seems interested in what you are talking about, but yes, quite boring, talks slowly. I found myself distracted by his idiosyncratic hand gestures. they were hypnotic. I got an A but didn't learn anything. Liked the grade, missed the challenge.