in Felician College that teach Fine Arts Edit
Melissa MacAlpin
Professor in the Fine Arts department
at Felician College, Lodi, NJ
are you Melissa MacAlpin?

12/14/2014
good
art Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "There for you"

she is just amazing and she is always crystal clear with the projects that we have to do throughout the semester. if you are taking an art class, take her because she explains things very well and she laugh a lot which makes the class very interesting.

10/17/2012
good
ART122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she's an amazing teacher...i will take her for any classes that she teaches...so much fun and such a cal,=ming teacher...just do your work to the best o your ability and you'll be fine...take her if you have the opportunity!!!

04/21/2012
good
ArtArt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is so nice and mad chill. If you're not artistic, you'll manage to get an A or B in her class. She has confidence in her students to be great artists. Shes so talented and inspiring. (:

11/24/2010
good
mnyothem Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

melissa is the best art teacher felician college has to offer. Take all her classes, she teaches book arts, intro to computer graphics, computer graphics 1 and 3, and art for the non major. You'll have a great time in all her classes.

12/17/2008
good
ART122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She has a great personality. She's a great teacher, but her class is extremely boring. She NEVVVVVVER shows up on time. It's basically an easy A course. You shouldn't take her if your looking to actually learn something.

02/07/2008
good
art248 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've only started learning from this professor, however, so far, she's my absolute favorite in the art department. She's helpful and kind and oh so inspiring.

08/31/2007
good
art246r Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

extremely intelligent, kind, open-minded, competent with subject matter very clear instructions Grading system very fair No one can do poorly in her class if do the work. If help is needed she will go far out of her way to assist any student strongly recommend her classes as a great learning experience, extremely valuable and enjoyable to subject

02/22/2007
good
art244 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is so sweet!!i love her!! Go Bless her for being a wonderful person!

01/17/2007
good
Art225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Art for the non major was the best class I have taken at Felician. She's awesome take this class.

09/16/2006
good
art225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is sooooooo cool!!! Being in her class is so fun, I never knew that I could draw anything... but I really can! It's so cool to have an enjoyable class, I mean I really look forward to going!!!!!!!!

04/20/2005
art 4 nonmajor Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

i took her art for non majors class and she made it demanding!! she made us read chapters on art and honestly i dont got time to read for an art class becuase i got more important class's to read more important things for then art!! but other then that it was an easy A!!

03/14/2005
good
art Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ideas always seem out there, but very enthusiastic, always helpful and her different outlook on things is really beneficial, broadens the regular art students mind, more likely to try new things with her guidance.

01/25/2005

nice

12/22/2004
good
Art Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If all my professors were like Melissa, I would be a very lucky guy. Not only does she go the extra mile to help me get the most I can out of the class, but it is clear that without her, the department would be in turmoil. She really does all she can to be the best, and I appreciate that.

11/13/2003
good
Art 225A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Professor MacAlpin is my favorite teacher. She has helped me to feel more confident in myself, and she is great.

11/11/2003
good
ART362 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very sweet and kind. She really knows her stuff when it comes to different types of art. Her looks remind me a little bit of Avril Lavigne.

10/18/2003

Class is fine, but Melissa can be cranky if she doesn't get her way!