in Texas A&M University at Commerce that teach Business Edit
Professor in the Business department
at Texas A&M University at Commerce, Commerce, TX
are you Tom Brodnax?

01/23/2009
MIS426 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He basically doesn't care. He changed assignment instructions after I turned it in, then gave me a 65 on my paper. The dean will take his side too. I took the final but he decided not to grade it & told the dean I didn't pass. He is questionable at best. DO NOT TAKE HIS CLASS!!!!

01/10/2006
gbus 326 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is an idiot. This class is a computer sciense class and he has head stuck up Bill Gates but. This is a discussion class and he threatend me when I said anything that was not PRO Microsoft.

12/09/2005
good
MIS 326 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful teacher..classes are a little boring but just ask for help he will tell you everything..and he is funny as well

10/12/2005
good
MIS 128-001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He Is Awesome

08/30/2005
good
All MIS classes Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He has been by far the best professor I have had due letting work on my own.