in Elon University that teach Music Edit
Catherine McNeela
Professor in the Music department
at Elon University, Elon, NC
are you Catherine McNeela?

12/17/2009
good
AllMT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cathy is great. She knows a lot and is always willing to give feedback when asked. Those who object to her teaching styles/personality are most likely jealous or bitter of roles they have not earned. In reality, she can't please everyone and I think she does a DAMN great job of running a very successful MT program!

04/18/2007
good
THE223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cathy is great! Inspiration!

01/30/2006
theater stuff Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

06/04/2005
good
Several Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher, comes up with new and innovative ways of communicating information. If you work hard and are focused then she will be with you every step of the way. You get from her classes exactly what you put in. If you slack off then you get nothing, if you work hard then you will go far.

05/06/2005
good
lots Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i love cathy, she is cooky and so much fun!she is a great lady who really wants people to succeed and reach their full potential.People just say that she play favorites because they are unhappy with themselves.You get what you get, not only based on talent, but on attitude as well! boo complainers!

02/26/2005
good
MTE 223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the most incredible director I have ever worked with. She is creative, inspiring, caring, and fair. I have learned so much from her both as an actor and a person. I feel like I am truly being prepared for my upcoming professional career. Thank you.

11/18/2004
good
Perf. in MTE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cathy is fabulous. She changed my life and made me the wonderful performer I am today. I wouldn't have the successfull career I have if it wasn't for her caring mentor relationship. She is one of the most wise people I have met and worked with in my life. You will be lucky to know this fantastic lad

05/15/2004
good
Various Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

At first she'll ignore you...but if you really love what you do and never give up, she'll notice and she'll be sooooo helpful and supportive. Just make yourself known to her and you'll gain her respect.

02/22/2004
many Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

plays favorites, hates the other music professors, and she makes damn sure that she gets what she wants. has gotten past professors fired.

11/11/2003
Many Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

She plays her favorites and she isn't always right about your talent. SO just be proud of who you are and don't let her opinion get you down. There are a TON of Alum who didn't have good roles at elon who are working in theatre and have done very well.

10/23/2003