Jeremy Glazier at Ohio Dominican University

Jeremy Glazier

Number of ratings 21 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/20/14

English 110

Jeremy Glaizer was great. Interesting. Tough grader though.

6/12/12

HON179

This was an honors course so naturally it was difficult and involved lots of writing papers. However, I learned a lot from him and really enjoyed the class. He introduced us to so many new things, and several things that I wouldn't normally find interesting. I will always remember Dr. Glazier fondly!

4/12/10

HON279

I've had Jeremy for a couple of different classes. He really wants you to succeed, and puts himself in a position where you can ALWAYS ask for help. He will get you to think about things you haven't, and ask you to answer some tough questions, but it's 100% worth it in the end. Great man.

11/7/09

HON279

Jeremy is one of the most helpful professors I've ever had. He's always willing to hear you out. He's got a terrific sense of humor. His classes require a lot of reading and critical thinking, but he grades rather easily and is very open-minded. He's a really great guy.

3/27/08

LST512

He heads the MA LST program and he has a MA in poetry. There are several great profs at ODU that could easily be better than him. I have had discussions with other profs there who have told me that he got the job because he was liked in an interview. If the new president of ODU is smart he will investigate this and kick Glazier off of his perch.

9/10/07

ENGMANY

Prof. Glazier is awesome! I've had him for numerous classes, and they've all (w/the exception of one) been great! I would recommend everyone take at least one of his (smaller) classes. I mean, I failed one class because I never went and never did any of the assignments (that was the one class I didn't like-group work...agh!!), but I still love him!

8/31/06

ENG215

This is my thrid class with Prof. Glazier, and I just adore him! He truly enjoys what he is doing (as all teachers should), and his love of English is enough to make anyone interested. Admittedly, there is a lot of reading! Also, I understand that he reads these forms, so if you are reading this Prof. Glazier: I gave you a chilli pepper! *wink* ;-)

10/24/05

eng

why here from Columbia? big dogs said no? great teacher, glad to have him...

8/24/05

ENG 111

A great teacher, makes you think. Very smart, and helpful.

7/29/05

ENG

I had a great time in his class. The readings were for the most part a lot of fun and very interesting. Be prepared to read and take a monstrous mid term.It forced me to read some great works that I otherwise would not have.

Eng

He is a very good teacher and expects a lot from his students. Plan to work because you WILL!!! But you'll learn more from him than most teachers at the school.

Eng 216

Great if you like poetry.

Eng 216

He puts forth 110% as an instructor so why should he expect less from his students. If you're lazy and un-motivated, waste your time somewhere else.

2/13/05

Eng

A great teacher, MY FAVORITE!! he is inspirational, challenging and is the cause of my sucess in writing! we need more profs like him!!

1/13/05

ENG 326

He made the class out to be monstrous, then graded us high. The hard part: he gave us assignments like "write an obituary" with no further explanation (expecting us to work independently). He dresses handsomely and says stuff that keeps you awake in class.

12/16/04

ENG 111

The more left wing you can pretend to be the better you'll do. Just agree with him.

11/11/04

ENG 111

Glazier is really great, our discussion in class are really deep and make me think. we complain about the work load, but it's actually quite managable and he is very flexible when it comes to due dates. He's very helpful and knowledgable when we have problems or questions.

11/9/04

Eng 111

11/9/04

8/22/04

Rater Interest

although at first he gives a lot of homework, it's very easy and he doesnt really teach much look like your paying attention and do the work and youll get at least a B

More English professors at Ohio Dominican University