in Ohio Dominican University that teach English Edit
are you Jeremy Glazier?

1 Professor's Note
03/20/2014
good
English 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Jeremy Glaizer was great. Interesting. Tough grader though.

06/12/2012
good
HON179 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was an honors course so naturally it was difficult and involved lots of writing papers. However, I learned a lot from him and really enjoyed the class. He introduced us to so many new things, and several things that I wouldn't normally find interesting. I will always remember Dr. Glazier fondly!

04/12/2010
good
HON279 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've had Jeremy for a couple of different classes. He really wants you to succeed, and puts himself in a position where you can ALWAYS ask for help. He will get you to think about things you haven't, and ask you to answer some tough questions, but it's 100% worth it in the end. Great man.

11/07/2009
good
HON279 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Jeremy is one of the most helpful professors I've ever had. He's always willing to hear you out. He's got a terrific sense of humor. His classes require a lot of reading and critical thinking, but he grades rather easily and is very open-minded. He's a really great guy.

03/27/2008
LST512 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He heads the MA LST program and he has a MA in poetry. There are several great profs at ODU that could easily be better than him. I have had discussions with other profs there who have told me that he got the job because he was liked in an interview. If the new president of ODU is smart he will investigate this and kick Glazier off of his perch.

09/10/2007
good
ENGMANY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Glazier is awesome! I've had him for numerous classes, and they've all (w/the exception of one) been great! I would recommend everyone take at least one of his (smaller) classes. I mean, I failed one class because I never went and never did any of the assignments (that was the one class I didn't like-group work...agh!!), but I still love him!

08/31/2006
good
ENG215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is my thrid class with Prof. Glazier, and I just adore him! He truly enjoys what he is doing (as all teachers should), and his love of English is enough to make anyone interested. Admittedly, there is a lot of reading! Also, I understand that he reads these forms, so if you are reading this Prof. Glazier: I gave you a chilli pepper! *wink* ;-)

10/24/2005
good
eng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

why here from Columbia? big dogs said no? great teacher, glad to have him...

08/24/2005
good
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher, makes you think. Very smart, and helpful.

07/29/2005
good
ENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a great time in his class. The readings were for the most part a lot of fun and very interesting. Be prepared to read and take a monstrous mid term.It forced me to read some great works that I otherwise would not have.

good
Eng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a very good teacher and expects a lot from his students. Plan to work because you WILL!!! But you'll learn more from him than most teachers at the school.

good
Eng 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great if you like poetry.

good
Eng 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He puts forth 110% as an instructor so why should he expect less from his students. If you're lazy and un-motivated, waste your time somewhere else.

02/13/2005
good
Eng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher, MY FAVORITE!! he is inspirational, challenging and is the cause of my sucess in writing! we need more profs like him!!

01/13/2005
ENG 326 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He made the class out to be monstrous, then graded us high. The hard part: he gave us assignments like "write an obituary" with no further explanation (expecting us to work independently). He dresses handsomely and says stuff that keeps you awake in class.

12/16/2004
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The more left wing you can pretend to be the better you'll do. Just agree with him.

11/11/2004
good
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Glazier is really great, our discussion in class are really deep and make me think. we complain about the work load, but it's actually quite managable and he is very flexible when it comes to due dates. He's very helpful and knowledgable when we have problems or questions.

11/09/2004
good
Eng 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

11/09/2004

08/22/2004
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

although at first he gives a lot of homework, it's very easy and he doesnt really teach much look like your paying attention and do the work and youll get at least a B

Posted on: 04/09/08
Last Updated:

I appreciate these comments and check this site often. I take my teaching and advising responsibilities seriously. I also expect my students to work hard, come prepared, and do college level work.