in Clackamas Community College that teach Social Science Edit
at Clackamas Community College, Oregon City, OR
are you Dean Darris?

03/14/2012
good
PS225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took a class of his in fall term of 2009 and one back in 2010. His teaching style is above any I have ever come accross. He is a Remarkable human being. I've never entered ones class only to leave with them still with me. If it wasn't for taking his classes I wouldn't be the person I am proud to be today. I am so greatful! I hope he is doing well

11/09/2011
good
POL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Without a doubt the most incredible Professor I have ever had. His dedication to civic education is honorable-a true public servant. I was unsure of what direction I wanted to go upon returning to college, and had been told by the Community College not to set my sights to high. Thankfully, Dr. Darris didn't take that same approach. Excellent Prof.

11/03/2011
good
PS206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Darris is with out doubt the best professor I have had the opportunity to study under. His approach and teaching style are unparallelled by any other at the college to date. His non-biased think for yourself style was very much appreciated, as I had expected to get just the opposite. He really made you form your own opinion and belief.

10/21/2011
good
PS201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Man, I miss Darris. His classes were more than simply a poli sci class, they were life-changing classes and his talent for teaching is simply beyond the imagination of those who were never lucky enough to experience one - hope he comes back!

10/08/2011
good

He knows his politics. He's been in the military, and has experience as a spin doctor, so his knowledge is legitimate. If you want to learn and be challenged, take his class. It isn't a nice little debate class where you learn about democrats and republicans- he is an actual professor, so be prepared to have your views changed.