in Trinity Baptist College that teach Theology Edit
at Trinity Baptist College, Jacksonville, FL
are you Bob Kendall?

03/08/2009
good
NBST591 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a work at another Christian school who took this man's class online. I would hope this would help my objectivity. This professor is amazing! I wish he were at my school (along with our great professors :) He is very personal and caring...and this was an online class. Very Christlike in his approach. Humble but knows the Bible.

04/21/2007
good
BIB302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very caring teacher that just wants people to fully understand his teaching. He has a true passion.

08/31/2005
good
BIB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

08/30/2005
good

The most brilliant man I have yet to meet, he is also very practical. Can't say I agree with him on some preference issues, but on the Bible...amazing.

11/13/2003
good
BIB205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very Practical!

10/28/2003
good
Romans Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A