in University of Maine Augusta that teach English Edit
at University of Maine Augusta, Augusta, ME
are you Larry Lapointe?

12/31/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor LaPointe was a very thorough teacher and extremely helpful. From day one, he told the class that he was there to help, all the student needed to do was ask. I emailed my papers to him and had a grade within the hour!

06/21/2007
good
EngliSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved this professor, if I could adopt him into my family I would. I have never worked harder for a grade. I didn't actually care what my grade was I worked really hard because I didn't want to let the professor down. One of the best teachers I've ever had.

06/28/2006
good
ENGA102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. Makes learning fun.

04/19/2004
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Larry is an extremely friendly guy who is very passionate about his teacher. He is very entertaining, he tends to yell out everyonce in awhile just to make sure your still with him. Highly recommended!

10/29/2003
good

Larry is awesome. He knows his subject and is extremely helpful and fair. If you REALLY want to learn College Writing, make sure he's your professor!!!