in Carlow University that teach Biology Edit
at Carlow University, Pittsburgh, PA
are you Stephen Borecky?

08/12/2014
good
BIO204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. B is the best professor I've ever had. He gives lectures using an outline and barely looks at it...that's how intelligent he is. He doesn't read off anything and he gives you everything you need for the tests it is up to you to study. If you graduate, do well, and have recommendations from him you will be set. He is very well known at Pitt.

02/21/2014
good
BIO 2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Borecky is very interesting. The course and lab is very tough, but it keeps my attention. He tries to explain the material the best was he can to the students.

07/19/2013
good
Biosc 1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Borecky is great at teaching a tough yet very fair class. All of his questions come directly from his notes and lectures. If you learn all of your notes you will get an A on everything. There is no trick questions. Great teacher.... allowed to drop your lowest test grade and lowest quiz grade. Need a 94% FOR an A not a 92.5

08/28/2012
good
BIOany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a great professor with a good sense of humor. He is honestly one of my favorites here at Carlow. He is also extremely organized which makes his classes easy to follow along with and clear.

04/10/2011
good
Bioalot Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. B is so helpful and an amazing teacher. He helped me with every question I had and through both my junior and senior sem papers. Best professor hands down. Classes really aren't that hard if you take the time to study the material.

11/04/2009
good
BIO206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great guy and will help you no matter what. He is my adviser and he is always there for me when I need him.

07/02/2009
good
bio110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. So funny. Easy to learn.

03/06/2009
good
BIOalot Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had Dr. B for many classes, and he was amazing in all of them. He is overly helpful and extremely clear in lecture. His tests are not super hard if you study and take good notes. But, they are not easy either. He actually tests your knowledge. Best professor I've had in my 15 years of school!

09/08/2008
good
BIOSC1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had dr. borecky for A&P over the summer at Pitt. He is a very good lecturer and very funny. I wish he taught at Pitt instead of Carlow so I could have taken more of his classes. A lot of science professors at Pitt think they are some sort of genius celebrities and are too egotistical, which makes them lousy profs and encourages brownnosing.

05/05/2006
good
Bio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr B was also my advisor and he was always there to help you out if you needed it and it was always clear and precise on his lectures which made studing for the tests easier!