in Rochester Community and Technical College that teach Political Science Edit
at Rochester Community and Technical College, Rochester, MN
are you Jeff Taylor?

12/04/2006
good
POLS1615 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Jeff is a really nice person and a fairly decent teacher. He is definatley monotone. I'm also not all that intersted in politics.

11/15/2006
polgovt Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

haha everyone below is right. very boring teacher. only lectures, and more lectures. just because of him i purchased more games on my cell phone and ruin my battery life on my ipod. and i agree i dont like the 100 total point test, if you fail one test your done. the only good thing about it is that there r only three tests.

08/08/2006
POLSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wow for BORING! If you need nap time, here's your chance. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy but his lectures were very long and boring. I need No-Doz to stay awake in his class, that's how bad it was. It is a 100pt. class, so if you bomb a test, good luck passing. He needs to work on new methods of teaching.

05/11/2005
good
internapolitics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and has a good sense of humor. I thought the class was very stimulating and he led discussions in a professional manner. If you're into politics this is the guy you want to broaden your views. A definite A+ from me!

04/14/2005
good
POLS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BORING TEACHER! TALK TALK, BLAH BLAH! Easy class though 100 points 3 tests! Be sure to contribute to discusion!