in Marymount University that teach History Edit
are you Rhett Leverett?
B

08/19/2013
good
HI 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

He was one of the best teachers I have ever had. I looked forward to his class. He took you back in time, and made all of it come alive. Like one student said, he taught history as if he were there! He has passed and will be sorely missed...

10/04/2012
good
hist315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the few reasons I continued my studies. He will be missed.

10/03/2012
good
FASCX Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best history professor I've ever had. His jokes, his stories, and all the fun historical tid-bits he'd share really made his classes memorable. I can't believe I won't ever be spending another day in lecture with Professor Leverett. It's such a tragedy that future MU students will never experience history as taught by Rhett Leverett.

06/20/2012
good
HI305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am not into history but Prof. Leverett definitely gave life to the materials. The class was reading and writing heavy so time management is key to passing the course.

04/24/2012
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I never really liked history until I took it with this guy. His lectures are absolutely HILARIOUS and he makes it all interesting. Only problem is he takes a long time to grade things and you often times won't know what you got on something. However, if you show up to class, your grade gets very nice boost. Decent amount of work, but worth it.