in Marymount University that teach History Edit
are you Rhett Leverett?
B

08/19/2013
good
HI 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

He was one of the best teachers I have ever had. I looked forward to his class. He took you back in time, and made all of it come alive. Like one student said, he taught history as if he were there! He has passed and will be sorely missed...

10/04/2012
good
hist315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the few reasons I continued my studies. He will be missed.

10/03/2012
good
FASCX Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best history professor I've ever had. His jokes, his stories, and all the fun historical tid-bits he'd share really made his classes memorable. I can't believe I won't ever be spending another day in lecture with Professor Leverett. It's such a tragedy that future MU students will never experience history as taught by Rhett Leverett.

06/20/2012
good
HI305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am not into history but Prof. Leverett definitely gave life to the materials. The class was reading and writing heavy so time management is key to passing the course.

04/24/2012
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I never really liked history until I took it with this guy. His lectures are absolutely HILARIOUS and he makes it all interesting. Only problem is he takes a long time to grade things and you often times won't know what you got on something. However, if you show up to class, your grade gets very nice boost. Decent amount of work, but worth it.

12/07/2011
good
HI339 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a pretty good professor. If you have taken more than one of his classes, the notes of what he says overlap. He does give back test late but grades reasonably. Make sure if you have a book assignment you read the forward too. I've enjoyed his classes at MU.

11/10/2011
good
HIS203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is so mich fun, you ll never sleep in his class because yuou wouldnt want to miss his jokes plus he is really loud. His exams are really long but really easy. I will take him again for my other history classes.

01/12/2011
his203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is lectures are very interesting and fun to listen. But you'll never get your grades on time and you'll never know if he grades fairly or not. He even lost papers and students complained, still can't do anything about it. However, love his lectures and his a great person. I would love to take him again just beacuse of lecture!!!

01/11/2011
Hi315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved him as a professor he is great and very entertaining

12/23/2010
HIS250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, NEVER HANDS BACK PAPERS, YOU WILL NOT KNOW YOUR GRADE UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE