in Tidewater Community College that teach English Edit
Patricia Richardson
at Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
are you Patricia Richardson?
D
1.2

09/03/2014
English112 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: D

It was difficult to ask questions without feeling the instructor would penalize my actions. After requesting to meet with the instructor, time and effort went void because she applied that college level students should be able to figure things out on their own.

06/06/2014
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The following is strictly my own subjective opinion of the professor: If William Shakespeare came back from the dead and took this class, he would receive a low grade. I don't care how good your writing skills are. If you take this class, you will receive a low grade. If you even pass this class that would be a great miracle.

04/22/2014
ENG 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Be ready to teach yourself. Read and take notes from the textbook outside of class, so you can ask questions, otherwise, you'll be lost. Her grading is tough, and I think a little too extreme.

01/13/2014
english 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This professor is extremely hard and you need to be ready to teach yourself my best advise is to show up to her class on time and also try best on your paper. Nobody in my class got a C or higher in her class. I received a D in her class I was perfectly happy with that

12/11/2013
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

By far the WORST teacher I have ever had. Very vague in explaining assignments- I even came to her to discuss a paper with her for 40 minutes and she left me even more confused. During that same discussion, I aksed about my grade and she was of no help. She ALSO failed to make it available on Blackboard for our class to submit our FINAL EXAM!!