Ana Afzali at Citrus College

Ana Afzali

Number of ratings 65 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

2/28/14

SPAN101

Professor Afzali is such a great professor! She is very organized and clear about what she expects from you for exams. There is a lot of group work, which helps A LOT. I am not a Spanish speaker, did poorly in this course in high school, took this course over winter and was able to receive an A! Just do all of your work and study the PACKETS! :)

2/22/14

Span 101

She's really cool . I mean there's a lot of work but I think it makes sense because it's a language class how else would we learn ?! Great teacher !

1/7/14

Span101

She is nice, but makes you feel dumb for asking, why to anything.Her hand writing is not always legible. Way too much hw, that must be totally completed 4 credit. great for native speakers or those who took in HS. NOT RECOMMENDED for beginners or older students.Hard grader,no partial credit on tests for thing translated wrong/ misspelled/backwards

8/4/13

Spa 210

I took this class last year. I learned so much! Prof Afzali is an amazing instructor and very kind with her time. I was feeling very intimidated before the class started but it was actually a great learning experience.

6/27/13

Span 101

Very interesting class. Professor is very understanding and willing to help you with any questions.A class is suitable for any race and level. Assignments aren't a lot, but have to remember the vocabularies. Final is relatively easy compare to the quiz. Just bring her chocolate and she will love you~ Plus she has a very sweet smile on her face.

6/12/13

SPAN101

Excellent teacher who really cares about her students understand the material.

3/27/13

Spanish 101

She is very nice, works well with beginners, and she understand we are not going to get everything right away. She makes everything more fun, has little games and is always trying new things. I enjoy this class more because of her than the subject itself.

6/25/12

span211

She is an extraordinary professor. She was very helpful when confuse about an assignment. Just be prepare to speak only Spanish. She doesn't accept any English in class. but other than that she is great I really enjoyed her class. it was always fun and I really do miss it.

6/14/12

hist127

One of the best teachers here! She is awesome, and her spanish history class is amazing! I took her for spanish 101, which was great, and wanted to take this one. It was such a good class! I loved every minute, and I highly recommend you taking it!

2/10/12

Span101

Incredible instructor. I have taken other Spanish instructors at Citrus before. She is the best!!! She explains things very well and she makes the class a lot of fun. I loved her course.

1/14/12

Span127

I took the online class and it was much better than the in person class. She is very helpful. You answer questions in the A Reader about the book and the test are those questions. A research paper is due at the end of the class but is not hard to do. I learned a lot about spain and very interesting.

19726984
11/4/11

span101

She is the best spanish teacher, I would recommend her for anyone that wants to learn spanish as their second language. She is very patient and really loves her job. & She won't expect you to know spanish the 1st day of class. You'll be fine !

8/31/11

span211

Professor Afzali is a great teacher. She is very intelligent and has knowledge of what she is teaching.She also has high expectations of her students and prepares them for the university level.

6/13/11

Span101

Her class is very difficult to understand, because she wants you to learn the first time. She speeds through the textbook quickly and she expects you to understand the chapter once she is finished. I DO NOT recommend her as a instructor.I was excited when I got the class, because I wanted to really learn. Now I just want to pass the class.

7/31/10

SPAN101

Professor Afzali is a great teacher! Her classes are mostly lecture and a lot of group work. She is extremely helpful and really wants to see her students succeed. Highly recommend to anyone who wants/needs to take this class!

7/28/10

SPAN101

Her class is a great learning experience, she is very helpful and energetic. Inspired me to want to learn more

7/26/10

Sp101

Best Spanish teacher at Citrus. If you need this course take Professor Afzali. She is very nice, helpful and makes the class and learning experience fun. I took her for Spanish 101 during the Fall of 09 and learned a lot.

6/26/10

Span101

Nice teacher, hard class. But it's possible with dedication and whatknot. :)

3/13/10

Span101

Her class is very fun you work in groups alot of the time. She gives you a packet full of useful information about the chapter. I took her in winter and I got a B in her class only because I do not like to study for tests.

2/13/10

Span101

Prof. Afzali made a challenging class absolutely enjoyable. Took it over winter, difficult, a lot of work, exhausting, but she is truly fantastic at what she does! I highly recommend her.

More Languages professors at Citrus College