in University of Wisconsin - La Crosse that teach Languages Edit
Professor in the Languages department
at University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
are you Donald Kuderer?

04/20/2011
SPA304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kuderer seems to know his stuff, but he speaks pretty quietly and is hard of hearing. I feel bad, because he seems really nervous in front of a class. Overall, the class is pretty boring, because you don't really have to do anything in it - he answers his own questions. Although you are supposed to attend, it is hard not to want to skip.

03/28/2011
spa321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kuderer is very hard. He talks in a monotone, and is very dry. He uses no technology, and the videos we watch are from the 80's. He doesn't actually teach what is on the test, he just brings in a lot of articles that he finds interesting, and have very little to do with what we are learning.

12/21/2010
SPA201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was the worst teacher I've ever had. Expect to learn everything yourself out of the book. If you ask a question he nods and stares for about 5 minutes before answering. We never knew if he was asking us questions or if he was talking to himself, so we all stopped answering him. Class was so pointless. I would rather do an online course.

12/17/2010
SPA321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very Boring!! This made it hard to pay attention in class. Everyone in my class fell asleep. He is very monotone. He thinks faster than he talks, so sometimes I couldn't tell if he was looking for us to answer or if he was trying to finish his thoughts.

12/08/2010
spa304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

was very boring and did not explain anything.

12/03/2010
SPA201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Reads activities out of the book and answers his own questions, doesn't engage the class much, hard of hearing which makes things awkward sometimes (socially awkward), very boring class but easy if you study for the tests, he's a pretty fair grader

12/01/2010
SPA303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He isn't the greatest at explaining things when students have questions. Attendance is mandatory since 303 usually has a small class size (mine is around 13). You're only allowed to miss 2 classes a semester. Tests are pretty easy which is nice, but the class as a whole is REALLY boring.

04/29/2010
SPA321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

BORING. I am a history major so I love the content. The man cannot teach! He is pretty picky about grading, I didn't mind that. I just wish that he taught the material instead of having us just read and reread and rereread. He was not super helpful about most things. But he does seem to know what hes talking about. Socially awkward.

04/15/2010
SPA321 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

As many have already said, this guy is awful! He's an extremely picky grader and never gives the benefit of the doubt. Also can't hear for crap

04/06/2010

I don't know who gave this man a teaching license but they should probably be imprisoned for life. Never take him for anything. Every day in class I sat by the window wishing I could jump. He is literally the worst teacher I've ever had. It's boring. It's tedious. He has no social skills. I've met rocks with more personality