in Southern Connecticut State University that teach Information Science Edit
1.1
1.0
1.9

05/08/2012
ILS330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is knowledgeable about the field, but she not be instructin students. Did not follow syllabus, assigned at least 7 labs that were not announced, incomprehensible grading guidelines. I will no longer pursue this field as a result. Do anything to avoid her instruction.

01/09/2012
ILS504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The commenters before me are not exaggerating in the slightest--Dr. Okobi is the worst. The semester ended over a month ago and she still hasn't posted my grade. She doesn't reply to emails, she doesn't grade the mountain of work she assigns, her instructions could be generated by a toddler with a toy typewriter. Made me lose faith in the program.

08/20/2010
ILS504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her classes in 1999. Back then we didn't have this rating as a resource. Please believe all these reviews if you are considering taking her classes. Clearly she hasn't changed over the years. She's the reason tenure should be abolished.

11/10/2009
ILS504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I can't stress this enough: If you value your sanity, DO NOT TAKE A SINGLE CLASS WITH THIS "Professor". The comments here pretty much sum it up. I'm a bright person and don't complain about tough work, but what she does is incomprehensible. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

11/03/2009
ILS504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEWARE! IF THERE IS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU, IT IS AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS! EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU GRADUATE LATE! SHE IS AWFUL, THE WORD ISN'T EVEN STRONG ENOUGH! PLEASE HEED MY WARNING! I HOPE I CAN SPARE YOU MY PAIN AND CONFUSION. A CHILD COULD DO A BETTER JOB TEACHING!