in University of Tennessee at Martin that teach Education Edit
are you Crystal Whitlow?
C+

12/07/2014
good
SPED300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's definitely a fair teacher. This class technically wasn't supposed to be online, but she made it that way. So if you are the type that needs the student-teacher classroom interaction, this isn't for you. She also could get snarky in emails and such, but overall, I liked her and I do feel like I learned a lot this semester.

03/16/2014
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Quizzes were a little difficult, but other than that the class was really easy. Just a lot of reading and staying on top of things every week; but I guess it's like that with every online class.

01/19/2014
good
SPED500 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her class requires a lot of reading of the textbook, but that's normal for college courses. I enjoyed her class. The review of academic journals assignment took a while to do, but I learned a lot about the topic I chose. Basically, if you follow her instructions and do the assignments, you can do well.

12/18/2013
good
SPED 500 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I learned A LOT!I am new to technology and she met with me and showed my how to use my computer! I learned how to keep data on my students and USE the date to adjust instruction. Best teacher I have ever had!

12/11/2006
good
SPEDD440 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. If u want to learn about education u need to take her. Yeah there is work to do in this class but how are u suppose to learn if there is not work. Remember schools are looking for teachers with a dual license. Easy A if you try.

10/31/2006
good
GENS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gives a lot of homework, and most of it is on Blackboard. She doesn't always explain assignments in class, but if you go to her office, she will work with you until you understand. She doesn't give grades, you earn them.

11/29/2005
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is worth the money! I feel prepared to go into the classroom and she really is here for the students. Dr. Whitlow is an asset to UTM!! You will work for your grades, but yo uwill be glad when you enter the classroom. There is not a better SPED teacher at UTM!!!! :-)

11/19/2005
good
Gen Ed 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i could not believe how she helped me with stuff in my personal life that she really didnt have to help me with i hope i get to take more classes from her

09/26/2005
good
sped 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very helpful, even when i was student teaching and had some inclusion students she would give mme advise. her class was an overview and i wish it had been more concentrated but she couldn't help that.

05/24/2005
good
Special Ed 637 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish she taught more classes! I learned a great deal in this class. She was always helpful.

05/06/2005
good
SPED 430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME teacher!She always says she gets paid to teach us and help us-so if we need help we can go to her anytime.I don't understand why some give her awful ratings,the only way you won't succeed in her class is if you don't do you're work! She does not give grades, you earn you're grades.

02/16/2005
good
spec ed Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher! she is very helpful if you have trouble with computers!

01/18/2005
sped 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

awful "teacher"

12/22/2004
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

There was a lot information covered in class, but the quizzes helped keep me studying as we went. Make sure you do the early turn-in option on the bibliography-she won't budge on late papers. It was a good class and you can tell she was really in the classroom. Great stories

12/14/2004
good

You will learn alot from this class. She has alot of quizes though. She tries to help you at the beginning of the class to review for the quiz. Sometimes she even gives you all the questions on the quiz. You'll have 1 project and a presentation. If you do them, you'll do fine. IT's EASY!!

12/01/2004
good
sp ed 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher-helpful and even helped me prepare for PPST!

11/17/2004
sped Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

07/24/2004
good
SPED 620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

This class was great! It went fast and I learned practical things I will be able to use in my preschool classroom.

06/19/2004
good
SPE ED 632 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great class. I have been teaching for 4 years and learned so much in this class to improve my teaching! She is has great ideas and real world experience. Highly recommend this teacher!

06/03/2004
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

WONDERFUL TEACHER!!! She will help you with anything that she can. Also, she knows what she is talking about from first-hand experience - which always makes for a more interesting class.