in University of Tennessee at Martin that teach Education Edit
at University of Tennessee at Martin, Martin, TN
are you Crystal Whitlow?

03/16/2014
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Quizzes were a little difficult, but other than that the class was really easy. Just a lot of reading and staying on top of things every week; but I guess it's like that with every online class.

01/19/2014
good
SPED500 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Her class requires a lot of reading of the textbook, but that's normal for college courses. I enjoyed her class. The review of academic journals assignment took a while to do, but I learned a lot about the topic I chose. Basically, if you follow her instructions and do the assignments, you can do well.

01/19/2014
good
SPED500 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

12/18/2013
good
SPED 500 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I learned A LOT!I am new to technology and she met with me and showed my how to use my computer! I learned how to keep data on my students and USE the date to adjust instruction. Best teacher I have ever had!

12/11/2006
good
SPEDD440 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever. If u want to learn about education u need to take her. Yeah there is work to do in this class but how are u suppose to learn if there is not work. Remember schools are looking for teachers with a dual license. Easy A if you try.

10/31/2006
good
GENS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gives a lot of homework, and most of it is on Blackboard. She doesn't always explain assignments in class, but if you go to her office, she will work with you until you understand. She doesn't give grades, you earn them.

11/29/2005
good
SPED 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is worth the money! I feel prepared to go into the classroom and she really is here for the students. Dr. Whitlow is an asset to UTM!! You will work for your grades, but yo uwill be glad when you enter the classroom. There is not a better SPED teacher at UTM!!!! :-)

11/19/2005
good
Gen Ed 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i could not believe how she helped me with stuff in my personal life that she really didnt have to help me with i hope i get to take more classes from her

09/26/2005
good
sped 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very helpful, even when i was student teaching and had some inclusion students she would give mme advise. her class was an overview and i wish it had been more concentrated but she couldn't help that.

05/24/2005
good
Special Ed 637 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish she taught more classes! I learned a great deal in this class. She was always helpful.