Crystal Whitlow at University of Tennessee at Martin

Crystal Whitlow

Number of ratings 25 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

3/16/14

Grade ReceivedB+

Quizzes were a little difficult, but other than that the class was really easy. Just a lot of reading and staying on top of things every week; but I guess it's like that with every online class.

1/19/14

SPED500

Her class requires a lot of reading of the textbook, but that's normal for college courses. I enjoyed her class. The review of academic journals assignment took a while to do, but I learned a lot about the topic I chose. Basically, if you follow her instructions and do the assignments, you can do well.

12/18/13

SPED 500

I learned A LOT!I am new to technology and she met with me and showed my how to use my computer! I learned how to keep data on my students and USE the date to adjust instruction. Best teacher I have ever had!

12/11/06

SPEDD440

Best teacher ever. If u want to learn about education u need to take her. Yeah there is work to do in this class but how are u suppose to learn if there is not work. Remember schools are looking for teachers with a dual license. Easy A if you try.

10/31/06

GENS101

She gives a lot of homework, and most of it is on Blackboard. She doesn't always explain assignments in class, but if you go to her office, she will work with you until you understand. She doesn't give grades, you earn them.

11/29/05

SPED 300

This teacher is worth the money! I feel prepared to go into the classroom and she really is here for the students. Dr. Whitlow is an asset to UTM!! You will work for your grades, but yo uwill be glad when you enter the classroom. There is not a better SPED teacher at UTM!!!! :-)

11/19/05

Gen Ed 101

i could not believe how she helped me with stuff in my personal life that she really didnt have to help me with i hope i get to take more classes from her

9/26/05

sped 300

very helpful, even when i was student teaching and had some inclusion students she would give mme advise. her class was an overview and i wish it had been more concentrated but she couldn't help that.

5/24/05

Special Ed 637

I wish she taught more classes! I learned a great deal in this class. She was always helpful.

5/6/05

SPED 430

AWESOME teacher!She always says she gets paid to teach us and help us-so if we need help we can go to her anytime.I don't understand why some give her awful ratings,the only way you won't succeed in her class is if you don't do you're work! She does not give grades, you earn you're grades.

2/16/05

spec ed

great teacher! she is very helpful if you have trouble with computers!

1/18/05

sped 300

awful "teacher"

12/22/04

SPED 300

There was a lot information covered in class, but the quizzes helped keep me studying as we went. Make sure you do the early turn-in option on the bibliography-she won't budge on late papers. It was a good class and you can tell she was really in the classroom. Great stories

12/14/04

SPED 300

You will learn alot from this class. She has alot of quizes though. She tries to help you at the beginning of the class to review for the quiz. Sometimes she even gives you all the questions on the quiz. You'll have 1 project and a presentation. If you do them, you'll do fine. IT's EASY!!

12/1/04

sp ed 300

Great teacher-helpful and even helped me prepare for PPST!

11/17/04

sped

7/24/04

SPED 620

Rater Interest

This class was great! It went fast and I learned practical things I will be able to use in my preschool classroom.

6/19/04

SPE ED 632

Rater Interest

Great class. I have been teaching for 4 years and learned so much in this class to improve my teaching! She is has great ideas and real world experience. Highly recommend this teacher!

6/3/04

Rater Interest

WONDERFUL TEACHER!!! She will help you with anything that she can. Also, she knows what she is talking about from first-hand experience - which always makes for a more interesting class.

5/12/04

ALL SPED

Rater Interest

Excellent teacher. Very knowledgeable in the subject. You will learn a lot from her!!!

More Education professors at University of Tennessee at Martin