in Santa Monica College that teach Education Edit
at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA
are you Wendy Parise?

06/17/2013
good
Psych 11 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took psych 11 with Parise as my first online class and I'm so happy that I did! She's a great professor and she makes sure everyone has their questions answered. Overall an amazing online course that I actually learned from! It was a fast paced 8 week course but still not hard to get an A!

06/13/2013
good
PSYC11 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

So glad I enrolled in & completed this class with Professor Parise. Very informative class, and raising a virtual child was definitely more useful than I expected it to be. Practical! Children are all around us. Take it!

12/08/2012
good
PSYCH11 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Online 8 weeks, was challenging with 4 other classes but I got an A! This class requires time but it is not difficult to get a good grade. Parise loves what she teaches and she is very kind. Discussions, virtual child, quizzes, and worksheets. She keeps the gradebook up to date (very helpful!) Overall, I enjoyed this class and recommend Parise! (:

06/11/2012
Psy2990 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Horrible teacher..no help at all. Her test are VERY tricky. I don't recommend her

11/03/2011
good
ECE45 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took Professor Parise online and this class was a huge challenge for me but I made a huge come back and received a B in the class, she grades using points and was very clear and organize and gave 10 points ec..Take her you will pass only challenge are the exams if you have trouble test taking

12/22/2010
good
ECE49 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! go to the classes-you'll know material just from class discussions. there are 2 written observations (not hard), simple h.w assignments, & curriculum plans project. midterm-saw exact q's b4 the test. final-part take home/part group work in class. easy to get an if you participate in class and do the work. Shes really sweet & will hel

10/17/2010
good
ECE49 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a great teacher! You come out really knowing the stuff just from the class discussions and her teaching methods. There are observations, and simple homework assignments. We were given a study guide for the midterm with the exact q's that were going to be on the test. She's not out to trick you-just wants you to learn, can tell she really care

02/16/2010
ece1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took her class online in a 6 week semester. I managed to get an A, but there was a lot of work, a lot of reading, assignments, and disscussions.Her directions for the assignments weren't clear, and I had to email her several times to clarify things.Her quizes are confusing.

01/07/2009
ECE45 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You can tell she really enjoys and loves what she does. She's very helpful unless your just being lazy. I took her ECE teaching students with special needs class and I recomend her class to anyone interested in teaching.

12/13/2008
good
Psych11 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her online Psych 11, 8 week class. Each week we read 2 chapters, turned in 2 assingments, and took a quiz. sounds hectic but it really wasn't. she provided detailed study guides to fill out for each chapter and prepared quiz study guides as well. it was easy to find information and she responded quickly to emails. Great Teacher!