in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute that teach Engineering Edit
are you Achille Messac?
1.9

10/27/2011
good
MAE400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This man rocks my world.

04/05/2011
MANE4280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy just blabla in class. A lot of homework, 20 hours. The worst course I ever took.

12/06/2009
ENGR2050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

worst prof ive ever had here

01/20/2008
MANE4060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Messac is no doubt the worst professor I have ever had. I showed up at his office hours 3 times. The first two he wasn't there, and the third was useless. He looks at you like you're absolutely nothing compared to him. I've even considered dropping my Aeronautical Engineering major just so I don't have to put up with him ever again.

01/02/2008
MANE4060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A