in Buena Vista University that teach Music Edit
at Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA
are you David Klee?

04/15/2013
good
MultipleCourses Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took many classes with him. He's awesome! Very smart and helpful and has a lot of real world experience.

08/31/2010
good
MUSC400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was awesome! I learned a lot about the music industry and its pros and cons. If i were to have a music lawyer, he would be first on my list!

03/30/2006
good
Music Theory Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very intelligent and helpful. Lots of real world experience.

07/13/2005
good
NACE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved the How to Write a Hit Song class. Wish I'd be doing that all the time...

01/17/2005
good

Great interim class -- How to Write A Hit Song. Recommend it to anyone wanting an easy class that they'll get a lot out of.

11/17/2003
good
MUS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!