in University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg that teach Mathematics Edit
Mary Grace O'Donnell
at University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg, Greensburg, PA
are you Mary Grace O'Donnell?

03/24/2014
good
Calc 1 0200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mary Grace is the sweetest woman and so sassy. Her handwriting is very small and very hard to see so sit up front. Make sure you understand all Quizzes and practice tests before an exam and they aren't too bad. If you're not good at math and dont mind going slow, take her!

09/30/2013
good
Math 0220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I failed Calc 1 last year,told her about it,and she said,"Einstein failed his first time too!". I think MaryGrace is the Math Guru at UPG. She baby-steps you through each lesson/example, then homework and exams are a breeze. Highly recommend!

04/30/2012
good
Math240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

So sweet! She's the nicest lady ever and very helpful in office hours. She's definitely capable at teaching the material at a higher level, but seems to water things down a bit because she cares about our GPAs...its nice when I'm busy, but I'm worried I'm not prepared for Diff Eq.

04/13/2012
good
math240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had for Calc and now in Calc 3 with her. Very wonderful professor who clearly cares very much for her students and class. If you attend class regularly, pay attention and ask questions her classes will be fairly easy. Many people in my class who dislike her rarely attend class and text and mess around during class. Not shocked they are failing.

05/02/2011
good
MATH0220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had for Calc 1. Teaches very well. Cuts out all of the nonsense, and teaches what you need to know, and makes sure you know it. Gives review worksheets prior to tests that are the same setup as the test. Works problems in class that are much harder than what she puts on the test. Highly recommend.

01/07/2011
math240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I can not understand what she want to do and how she work out the problem using ration other than force remembering. Her class is so boring and keeps me skipping her class. Many material has been skipped and it is very hard to follow at another professor class.

01/07/2011

I can not understand what she want to do and how she work out the problem using conclusion other than force remembering. Her class is so boring and keeps me skipping her class. Many material has been skipped and it is very hard to follow at another professor class.

08/12/2010
good
Calcu101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her as my prof when I atteneded 30 years ago. She was great. Much of her teaching goes through my head even today. I am a mechanical engineer in the aerospace industry. Thanks for all the great stuff you taught me, Mary Grace! It will never be forgotten. Regards,Jim Rinaldi

01/27/2010
good
Calc3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Definately cares about her students. It's hard for her to stay focused and organized, but she tries to use real world examples to make things more clear. Always able to help.

05/05/2009
MATH0240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very unorganized. Can be helpful if you ask specific questions. Easy A if you study her review exams and know how to do what she tells you. ALthough I earned an A, I still wonder if she set us up for failure in the future by not being able to communicate. Gets easily distracted.