in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach Philosophy Edit
at University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), Las Vegas, NV
are you Voltura?
C

07/09/2014
Phil 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online in the summer. I felt I would've done better in a real classroom. The work requirement is minimal each week, but the tests are very HARD. He really makes you question your answer. Prepare to study a lot for your tests, or take it in an actual class to best understand the material is my recommendation.

04/24/2014
good
PHIL 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This online class was very easy. The whole course is only 8 chapters from the textbook, discussions every week, and 4 tests. I feel like I did not learn a lot, and I would have preferred an in person section that is harder. But having this easy class definitely helped the grades in my other classes.

12/11/2013
good
PHIL 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is extremely helpful when you email him, but in terms of communicating to the class and making objectives clear; he needs a little work. I feel I would have done better if I took an in person section. He's not bad, but not great.

05/29/2013
good
PHIL 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took as an online class, very easy. It's easy to miss a lot of the test questions, though too, and that can lower your grade quickly. He offers makeup tests, but I found those to be a little harder. I did all the discussions and usually got a 16/20 for the tests and ended up with a B-.

04/05/2013
PHIL 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The class was easy. A weekly discussion question and tests, but overall the teacher was not that great. When we took online tests he took FOREVER to post the grades, so aggravating! Easy class, but would not recommend the teacher. Not very reliable.