in St. Joseph's College that teach Education Edit
are you Warren Schultz?
A+

08/24/2014
good
CS 301 302 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most professional, caring, and knowledgeable professor by far at SJC. Truly cares about his students both in and out of the classroom. It's no surprise his classes always close out and waitlist right away. I managed to take every course that he teaches with him due to his passion for teaching that shines through to his students. Loved Schultz!

03/25/2014
good
CS308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing. FUN CLASS! Very Smart, Caring, Happy, & Funny Professor! Wish I could take ALL of my CS classes with him! the hype is real.. lol

03/21/2014
good
CS352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are so many good teachers, but their are not enough teachers like Mr. Schultz. Mr. Schultz is the teacher you will never forget. He is the teacher that you will want to remain in contact with. He is someone who has touched many students lives and continues to do so with his warm heart and wealth of information.

02/16/2014
good
CS 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Words cannot express how wonderful this man is. Although his class lasted about 2 hours each week, I wanted to stay longer. He is one of the most intellectual people I know. He's so creative, hysterical and loves to tell stories. His rapport with his students is amazing. If you don't know who he is, I encourage you to take his class and find out!

02/12/2014
good
cs352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The absolute best professor I have ever had at St. Joseph's College. The absolute best person I have ever met. I love his class. I love his lectures. He cares so much for his students. HE'S THE BEST.

01/03/2014
good
CS301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Taking him again because he is awesome!

12/21/2013
good

My only regret is that I haven't taken more of his classes. He is absolutely delightful and cares greatly for his students.

11/16/2013
good
CS 301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING PROFESSOR. If your a child study major DEFINATLY take him. hes awesome, extremely funny, best professor at st. joes by far!

11/13/2013
good
CS 302 CS 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST PROFESSOR!If you are a child study major you must do yourself a favor and take at least one class with this man. He is kind, caring, hilarious and extremely helpful. You will actually want to attend his class. He shares valuable insight and makes school a little less unbearable. The God-send of the Child Study department!

11/06/2013
good
Cs301 302 414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the most caring, sweet and helpful professor ever. He really takes an interest in his students and helps to the very best of his ability. Goes above and beyond!!! Simply awesome

11/04/2013

Best professor!

11/02/2013
good
Cs 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever!!!!!!!!!!

10/29/2013
good
CS 301 302 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the BEST professor I have had a SJC!I highly recommend you take as many classes with him as possible. He is so funny and insightful; you will learn something useful EVERY class!! You are doing yourself a disservice if you do not take his class during your time spent at SJC!!! He has so much to offer!

10/27/2013
good
Cs 301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor At SJC! He's extremely helpful and his tests are directly from the notes! Take him as much as possible!

10/23/2013
good
CS 302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER!

10/19/2013
good
Cs352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best and funniest professor EVER

10/08/2013
good

Amazing professor. He really wants to help you learn everything you can about the teaching field and is extremely helpful. Highly Recommended Professor! If you a Child Study major, you should really try and take this professor class.

10/02/2013
good

Mr.Shultz is an extraordinary professor. I highly recommend him!!

10/01/2013
good
CS302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor at St. Joseph's College by far! He makes everyone want to come to class with his useful information on teaching and his great humor. Class goes so fast because he makes it fun and will have you laughing for days. DEFINITELY TAKE HIM!!!

09/04/2013
good

Best child study professor I have ever had. Learned the most from his classes over any others. Funny, understanding, caring, reasonable, knowledgeable. Take him for as many courses as possible!