in St. Joseph's College that teach Education Edit
are you Warren Schultz?
A+

08/24/2014
good
CS 301 302 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most professional, caring, and knowledgeable professor by far at SJC. Truly cares about his students both in and out of the classroom. It's no surprise his classes always close out and waitlist right away. I managed to take every course that he teaches with him due to his passion for teaching that shines through to his students. Loved Schultz!

03/25/2014
good
CS308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing. FUN CLASS! Very Smart, Caring, Happy, & Funny Professor! Wish I could take ALL of my CS classes with him! the hype is real.. lol

03/21/2014
good
CS352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are so many good teachers, but their are not enough teachers like Mr. Schultz. Mr. Schultz is the teacher you will never forget. He is the teacher that you will want to remain in contact with. He is someone who has touched many students lives and continues to do so with his warm heart and wealth of information.

02/16/2014
good
CS 352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Words cannot express how wonderful this man is. Although his class lasted about 2 hours each week, I wanted to stay longer. He is one of the most intellectual people I know. He's so creative, hysterical and loves to tell stories. His rapport with his students is amazing. If you don't know who he is, I encourage you to take his class and find out!

02/12/2014
good
cs352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The absolute best professor I have ever had at St. Joseph's College. The absolute best person I have ever met. I love his class. I love his lectures. He cares so much for his students. HE'S THE BEST.