in Mount Ida College that teach Medicine Edit
Nancy Klepper-Kilgore
Professor in the Medicine department
at Mount Ida College, Newton Center, MA
are you Nancy Klepper-Kilgore?
1.9

02/22/2007
good
vtbio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

underappreciated genius

10/07/2005
good
a&p Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

shes boring, but funny as hell. and a lot cooler to see around when u dont have her for a professor. but shes always concerned about how ur doing and whats going on and helps out as much as she can. very approachable if you just try asking her. and very knowledgeable also, just not the best teacher. wicked sweet lady

09/11/2005
Anatomy 1&2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had her last year, my freshman year, and I think she is boring beyond belief. She is the only teacher that has ever made me fall asleep in class and let me tell you that was a very big achievement for her, something I wouldn't be proud of though. When she lectured she was monotoned, laughed insanely about nothing and that was annoying and creepy, and she didn't know what she was teaching half the time. I had to teach myself the lecture material in order to pass the class.

09/08/2005
Animal A+P Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

08/31/2005
anatomy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

08/24/2005
anatomy 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Although i did pass, it was much harder then it had to be... and i had to explain a few things in class to her... and then go over class with my friends who didn't understand.

05/06/2005
anthropology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was extremely boring and unhelpful. When she lectured she talked in circles never getting to the point. I do not recommend this instructor to anyone.Terrible!

11/22/2004
anatomy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A