in Bunker Hill Community College that teach English Edit
at Bunker Hill Community College, Boston, MA
are you R. Brent Bonah?

09/28/2010
good
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher! He really cares about helping you grow as a writer and he's a really nice guy. He's eccentric and sweet. He will challenge you and make you but forth your best effort. If you're going to BHCC you better take him! He's the best writing teacher they have!

09/14/2010
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had graduated High School 8 years before and had never taken a college class. Mr. B helped me overcome my fear of going back to school and did wonders for improving my writing. He understood that I was and adult and English was my second language. I can't thank him enough, I hope he reads this!

02/22/2010
good
Eng111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a very nice person, who really likes to help the students.

10/29/2008
good
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is undoubtedly one of the most helpful professors out there. Unlike many professors, he allows re-writes. This shows that he cares about improving your writing skills, not to diagnose your level of writing and issue a grade accordingly. He helped me discover that I like writing. This is a professor that helped me realize my potential.

12/23/2006
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Bonah is one of the best. Take his class if you want to learn about life. Real info. is your reward....Thank you Brent.

07/26/2006
good
English Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher.....and a nice guy. Viva Canada!

08/24/2005
good
FALL 04 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

11/23/2004
good
ENG 095 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A