in University of Colorado Denver that teach History Edit
are you James Walsh?
A+

09/11/2014
good
HIST Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken every class this professor has taught in the History Department at UC Denver! Hands down best professor ever!

07/30/2013
good
HIST 3345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken every class that I can with Professor Walsh (3 classes...). I loved all of his classes and I truly admire his form of teaching. He was my first professor at UCD and as a history major, I have loved all of his classes. I will never forget the things I learned in his class.

07/30/2013
HIS 1362 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Didn't really learn anything. He lost all of my assignments. He is incompetent and his style of teaching is very ineffective.

05/16/2013
good
HIST Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There is nothing I can say about this rockstar professor that my peers on the site have not already covered. Great Professor, and an even better human being.

05/14/2013
good
HIST 3345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the best professor at UCD.

01/29/2013
good
HIST0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

As someone who hates history classes, I absolutely loved Walshs class!

12/10/2012
good
HIST3345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Walsh is one of the best profs at UCD! I was never bored in his Immigration and Ethnicity class. Highly recommend him! Though be prepared for discussions and to act out a play at the end of the semester. But it's not bad at all. And you will have only 3 TAKE HOME quizzes and one major project paper toward the end of the sem. Dr Walsh is amazing

12/09/2012
good
HIST3345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have ever had. Definitely recommend.

08/13/2012
good
HIST1362 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor! I highly recommend Dr Walsh. Definitely not your typical class.

06/16/2012
good
HIST1361 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Truly the Best Prof in UCD.