in Grand Valley State University that teach Education Edit
at Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
are you Roger Finlan?

01/04/2009
good
ed200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof. i have ever had!!! he connects with each and every one of his students and truely cares. he is amazing and i wish that every future teacher could experience one of his classes. TAKE HIM if you can.

12/19/2008
good
ED225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Finlan is the best professor I've ever had. I had him for both ED 200 and ED 225. He cares greatly about his students, and has so many stories that add to the class. I learned so much from him.

12/12/2008
good
ED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor, very helpful and has a passion for what he is doing and his students. I would highly recommend everyone to get him as a professor if you can.

08/11/2008
good
ed200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

the best prof at gvsu by far. he is an amazing teacher and really cares about his students. if you get the chance to take him definetly do not let the opportunity pass by

01/22/2008
good
ED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof so far. VERY nice man. He gives really useful advice for classroom use. Some feel they don't get much out of his class because he relies on personal accounts and stories rather than a textbook, but let me tell you, the knowledge I gained from him far surpasses anything I could have learned from a text book.

01/05/2008
good
Ed225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great prof. Very personable and caring. As long as you do the assignments you shouldn't have a problem passing the class. He doesn't even dock you down on points if you turn in an assignment late. Very knowledgable, and really cares about his students. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

12/25/2007
good
eng221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

An amazing teacher; you must take him for any education class you can! Make sure to read each novel assigned because you will be tested on both. Very personable man and cares about his students. Best teacher I have had at GVSU.

12/20/2007
good

Best professor at GVSU. I took him for 220 and 225. He made me want to be a good teacher. His classes really enriched my life and I am so happy I had the opportunity to be in his classes. I feel like I am a more understanding person because of him!

12/19/2007
good
ED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great prof. You can tell he actually cares about his students. Be sure to read the material assigned. Test can be difficult and you're required to score at least a 70% to pass the class.

12/07/2007
good
ED200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

YOU MUST TAKE PROFESSOR FINLAN. Best professor/teacher I have ever had. He takes time to get to know all of his students personally. I learned more about life than anything else in his class, but he has a lot to teach and is very smart. I have never had a professor that is easier to listen to.