in Washington and Lee University that teach Psychology Edit
are you Tyler Lorig?
B

03/03/2014
good
111A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the hardest class I've ever taken in my life but also the most rewarding and most interesting class I've ever taken. I really enjoyed the class and I would definitely recommend taking it but it is a lot of work so keep that in mind.

11/07/2013
good
psych 111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He knows everything about everything. He may seem daunting at first, but he's really just teaching you how to learn. Once you learn his style, you'll know exactly what to look for on his tests and you'll know exactly what he wants. Definitely go to his office hours.

12/17/2008
good
PSYCH111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Very engaging lectures with a lot of interesting tangents. Take VERY good notes in class even on the tangents as they could all show up on the tests. Don't be intimidated by a bad grade on the first test or two--they get easier as time goes on. Just don't try to cram in this class--it won't work.

12/10/2008
good
Psyc111A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My favorite teacher at W&L. Brain and Behavior is a challenging class, but the vast knowledge you gain from it makes it worth it. It is definitely possible to get an A, as long as you keep up with the reading and take succinct notes. I suggest reading and highlighting a chapter one day and then reviewing it the next. Recommendation: TAKE IT

12/07/2008
good
Psych111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is probably my favorite teach at W&L. Brain and behavior is hard,(I didn't get the best grade) but you learn so many amazing this it's worth it. TAKE THIS CLASS