in University of California San Diego that teach Fine Arts Edit
at University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA
are you Norman Bryson?

03/20/2014
good
vis 124bn Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I am sure he is a very good professor. I like him, but his accent is too strong for me.......

01/08/2014
good
VIS 22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love his enthusiasm and sometimes he goes a bit fast. The grading really depends on your TA. The TAs make the test and grade them. He makes the material interesting but the readings are a lot of work.

08/18/2013
good
VIS 22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor; very intelligent and witty. I enjoyed his lectures. Unfortunately, I had a terrible T.A. who made the material more difficult than it was and never gave a clear answer.

02/27/2013
good
VIS22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Professor Bryson is very sweet and entertaining, but the course itself was disorganized and stressful. I had to take a "W" because I couldn't analyze art correctly. Very difficult with no art experience. The class is informative, but (as an art history class) a bad decision to take as a GE.

05/23/2012
good
vis22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesomely entertaining, intellectual and SO insightful. Was feeling bad about where i was in my life and this course made it all worthwhile. First because it helped me understand life, second because it was such a fun class and I am so grateful to be here to take it!

12/05/2011
good
VIS22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, best professor I've ever had at UCSD. He's so awesomely quirky and British and eloquent and he really makes coming to class worthwhile. Highly recommended!

12/02/2011
good
VIS22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best art history professor. Funny and engaging, go to lecture and take notes and you will pass.

03/10/2011
good
VIS22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Norman Bryson is absolutely amazing. I've never had a professor as engaging as him. Love his awesome accent and swag as well.

12/02/2010
good
VIS22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cannot recommend him enough! A very engaging speaker. He definitely knows what he's talking about and knows how to explain the harder-to-understand concepts. It's a little hard to keep up with reading all the articles for the class, but honestly I thought it was a great class regardless.

10/15/2010
good
vis127n Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher!!!! i plan on sitting in on his lectures as often as possible!!!