in Johnson and Wales University that teach Culinary Arts Edit
are you John Aukstolis?
1.5

11/18/2013
good
cul2215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was so scared having him, but I still quote him today and he has inspired me to not only do my best but go beyond that. take his class! please he's awesome but tough.

02/18/2010
good
CUL1315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

strict, but i really learned a lot from him that i still know today. i really appreciated him and his teachings.

01/28/2010
good
cul2215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

just finished his class, not sure of my grade, he was fair and has a great amount of knowledge. Thanks for a great class.

12/18/2009
good
CUL2215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Chef Aukstolis is amazing, I'm on day 4 of this segment and I'm really learning a lot.

11/29/2009
good
GARDEMANG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best chef at JWU. Everyone fears having him because of the lengthy lectures, but he keeps them interesting by telling stories and making the information very interesting. His study sessions are a must if you want to succeed and are fun! This chef really motivated me to want to continue in this profession.

04/06/2009
good

I had him last spring. I still remember the material. Go to his study sessions.

03/24/2009
good

Just finished the class. He is hard, but helps more than any other that I have had.

02/15/2009
good
gardemang Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Best I have had

02/15/2009
good
cul2215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Lots of student talk bad about him. Wow, get to know him. He is a great teacher. AWSOME GUY

01/22/2009
good
CUL2215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He worked extremely hard to make sure the material and our work was good.