in Pitzer College that teach Philosophy Edit
Professor in the Philosophy department
at Pitzer College, Claremont, CA
are you Ronald Rubin?

01/23/2014
HSID009 PZ-01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

This class was...something. It was really difficult. He kept lecturing all the time and I had difficulty understanding the material. He only gave three assignments throughout the semester, which is terrifying. They were short, 2-page essays that involved a lot of thinking! I also needed coffee before the class or else I would fall asleep.

09/02/2013
good
ancient philoso Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The man is special. A mad genius. Quirky for sure. One of my favorite professors by far. Very funny at times. Doesn't care much for grades/homework. Just there to share with those interested. A very good man, I think.

05/11/2011
good
HSID123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Rubin knows something about EVERYTHING! He's one of those intelligent/slightly crazy Profs. Unfortunately 75% of my class played computer games during lectures. I thought it was rude but Rubin didn't seem to mind.

04/26/2010
good
HSID123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is brilliant. He lived up to his reputation and I found him to be very personable once he warms to you. He's also very very funny, which I didn't expect. While the material is fairly complex, the class is kick-back. Consequently it was plagued with the stoned /slacker/laptop crowd which was a bummer. Good for a 5th class as it's easy

12/12/2006
good
HSID001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED HIS CLASS! He doesn't always stay on topic, but whatever he talks about is crazy and interesting. I feel like he could dominate at Jeopardy. The class had little work, and as long as you did you reading you were fine. I would take the class again in a heartbeat.