in Hunter College that teach Mathematics Edit
1.6
1.5
1.9

02/16/2014
MAT126 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

This is an online course and He just sent homeworks and wanted to solve questions which you haven't any idea how to solve them. I went to the teacher 2 times but not helpful. He is very clever but I think haven't teaching skills. AVOID him better for you don't take MAT126

08/31/2013
CALC 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Unclear lectures. Poor hygiene. Answers with an attitude. The only thing I respected about this professor is if you complete and understand the online homework, you will pass his exams. I said pass not ACE!

01/26/2013
good
Preca150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Chess back in 2002 and 2003. I felt he was wonderful. I took cal with bendersky and that was horrible...i then took it with Chess and got a B+. so i got an A+in lab, A- in precal and B+ in cal all with chess..i dont care about his attire, bottom line is he is arguably the most brilliant person I have ever met..go to office hours yo

12/02/2008
MATH126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Extremely weird guy. He has health problems that have impacted his ability to speak clearly, and he's also a grump. I wouldn't recommend him. He misses class a lot without warning.

05/28/2008
good
Math125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

In my opinion, if you don't listen to Prof. Chess but pay too much attention to his attire or his hand writing, you'll never get the subject. People tend to waste time on trivial things in his class. His explanations were very insightful and I learnt a lot about calculus from this guy. He can be a duck but I can still learn great deal from his mind