in Lone Star College (all) that teach Philosophy Edit
Jason Moulenbelt
Professor in the Philosophy department
at Lone Star College (all), Houston, TX
are you Jason Moulenbelt?

05/10/2014
good
Phil 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a funny guy and the class is hard but if you do the work you can make the A. it is a hard class but fair! I recommend him

05/06/2014
good
PHIL 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is very loud and blunt, but he is very helpful as long as he sees that you are trying in his class and doing the work. It is a lot of work to get an A but it is VERY possible. All of his tests are take home/online and as long as you keep up with the journals you'll be fine. I would recommend him, very entertaining!

01/07/2014
good
PHIL 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Everyone told me this class was going to be difficult. But I kept waiting for it to get hard because it never did... Tests are pretty alright. This guy's hilarious, and he would poke fun on me which I thought was funny. He can sometimes confuse you, but he tries to get his point across. I mean philosophy IS kinda confusing. Just READ. Easy class!!!

12/09/2013
phil Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He goes out of his way to insult everyone and he thinks it is funny. well it is not funny! and I do not know what it had to do with the class! he is not fair with your grade either. this class really made me sad.

11/23/2013
Phil 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is not respectful to all views. he is a very hard grader and not understanding. I would not recommend

11/21/2013
PHIL 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a very good teacher. He likes to get off subject and go out on a tangent often however. If you show up daily and try he has no problem with clarifying material and making sure you do your best. It's philosophy so it's tough material but he makes it very fun and interesting in his lectures. I recommend him.

11/18/2013
good
PHIL 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Moulenbelt's probably the best professor there is. He's seriously hilarious, but he does get off track sometimes. The only thing that bugs me is that he has typos on his tests/quizzes! Anyway, his tests aren't difficult as I thought they would be. Basically, don't memorize anything. Simply LEARN and apply your knowledge to his scenarios. E-A-S-Y.

10/21/2013
phil 2306 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very difficult grader. He is interesting and I really enjoy the topics of discussion, but you must study hard! I am a straight A student and I work my butt off in this class- I am still failing. He is a good teacher, but do not expect mercy when it comes to your grade.

07/10/2013
good
PHIL 2306 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Tough on grading

11/29/2012
good
PHIL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Good prof, he is a little goofy and gets distracted but in the end he'll get his message across. Everything is easy except for the tests. The way he put it to my class was that we like to shoot out facts and except to get a good grade, well he wears a fact proof vest and excepts you to really KNOW what you are talking about, that's the key for an A