in Full Sail University that teach Computer Science Edit
at Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
are you Dave Arneson?

03/17/2009
good
ROGGD Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A pleasure to have had him as a teacher

01/15/2009
ROG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dave Arneson was one of the most unique teachers I've ever had. He was the most egotistical, grouchy, and senile old man I've met. But despite these traits i find myself thinking back to his classes wishing that I could hear just one more crazy. By listening to his words I learned more than any other teacher I had before. Thank you, Dave.

10/05/2005
RotG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dave Arneson is the worst teacher in Full Sail. However, labs kick ass, Settlers of Catan ftw.

09/30/2005
good
Rules of the Ga Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As the inventor of D&D there is no denying that Dave Arneson is the MAN!!

09/12/2005
cs Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

how can anyone construe gameplaying as computer science????