in College of Southern Maryland that teach Biology Edit
at College of Southern Maryland, La Plata, MD
are you Turner Coggins?

08/14/2014
good
BIO2080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His class is very challenging, yet rewarding. I took it earlier this summer and I can still recite the muscles, bones, and brain. He teaches for understanding, and is very willing to help (he does it without asking). Loved the lecture, loved the lab. Absolutely recommend him to anyone, interested or not. He will make you love it!

07/22/2014
BIO2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

great man and he cares about his students, but i had to self teach myself the entire semester. His lab was easy if you studied. His lecture was terrible. I didnt learn anything, we talked more about his personal life than biology. He didnt tell you what to study he just said read the book. I did at least 7 hours of studying each night to get a B

05/09/2014
good
BIO-2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Brother Coggins was definitely a character, a very funny guy and made class interesting with his little side stories and comments. I really enjoyed his class, but if you want to pass you HAVE to study, especially in lab... He really does want his students to succeed, so if you give him the effort to learn he'll help you pass!

12/29/2013
good
anatomy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brother Coggins is a professor that I will always remember and look up to. I am now a Veterinarian and his teachings helped guide me through Veterinary college and in my career.

12/13/2013
good
BIO-2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Brother Coggins is VERY nice but very unorganized, gets off topic very easy and you MUST staudy in this course.

12/09/2013
good
Bio 2080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brother Coggins is an awesome teacher! yes he is hard and he can get off topic but he is great! You just have to STUDY anatomy is alot of memorizaton, Also I went to the tutor alot and that helped as well!

10/29/2013
good
BIO-2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's an amazing teacher. Loved lab and lecture.

10/23/2013
BIO2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I never knew what it was we supposed to study because he talked mostly about himself.

07/13/2013
Bio 2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Coggins is a good teacher if you want a good laugh. He teacher off of a CD which is boring. He also rambles off talking about other things....His test are extremely hard and Id advise to study really hard if you want to pass.

05/10/2013
good
BIO2070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Coggins is the best! His class was fun and I learned a lot. I had him for both lec & lab. Just be up to speed on the material before class and study.