in Southern Connecticut State University that teach English Edit

08/11/2014
good
ENG 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The students in my class had a very wide range of writing ability but Ogbaa did not grade on ability. He graded on improvement. I considered myself a good, coherent writer before the class, but now feel even more confident in my abilities. He is one of the best professors I have ever had, and I looking forward to having him again for ENG 217.

05/19/2014
good
English 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

Excellent teacher

01/12/2014
good
ENG217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very easy to get an A. He sometimes calls people out, but not in a bad way, just incorporating them into his lesson. I highly recommend this class. I would definitely take him again.

12/05/2013
ENG 217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Ogbaa is definitely an intelligent person however he can not keep his political and racial views out of the classroom. Multiple times he put down students, and embarrassed them I'm front of the class, because of their opposing beliefs. He also expects his exact words in your papers and has little interest in the student's opinion.

04/30/2013
good
Eng217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A friend recommended Ogba. I took him, got an A. Take him