in Pima Community College that teach Languages Edit
at Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
are you Leslie Taylor?

01/04/2014
good
GER101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great professor, I will specifically finish all four semesters of German at Pima because of her, looking forward to it! One thing I will mention is don't procrastinate any homework, you will understand it much better if you do the homework right after class.

12/21/2013
good
Ger201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

This Professor is one of the best I ever seen! She makes German fun and intresting! German may not be entirly easy language to learn, but with Ms. Taylor, its fun and stressless.

04/04/2013
good
Ger 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Taylor is a great teacher(maybe the best)! German is not easy but she keeps you engaged, she somehow makes you want to learn more and keeps it fun.

11/14/2012
good
GER101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Frau Taylor is awesome!! She LOEVS German and she LOVES teaching and it really shows. She is so cute and enthusiastic, and I find that learning German more immersively (she almost always only speaks German in class) is really helpful!

07/01/2012
good
GER101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Frau Taylor is an AMAZING professor! From day one the class was taught in only German. This at first may seem intimidating but by the end of the semester you will be absolutely taken aback at how much you truly understand. She obviously loves what she is doing and is very eager to help students learn as long as you can put forth the effort! 5stars!

05/10/2012
good
GER201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Frau Taylor is an excellent German professor. Her class is entertaining as well as demanding. This was my third semester of German, and with her guidance, I find that I am slowly expanding my ability to speak and understand the German language. I can recommend Frau Taylor without any reservations.

01/04/2011
Germ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Her teaching style is super fast and if you haven't taken German before you will be lost after the first 1/2 of the semester. I wouldn't recommend her. I ended up hiring a tutor who is native German and even my tutor laughed at the way the class is laid out and at the book.

07/20/2010
good
GER202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

All I needed was 101 and 102 for my foreign language requirement, but I stayed up through 202. 'Nuff said, she IS that good. You can tell she loves what she's doing. The way she acts things out in order to reinforce vocabulary words is really effective.

10/09/2009
good
GER101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is so cute!! You can tell she REALLY loves teaching. Her class is a communicative approach (emphasis on speaking and communication), which is fun. I would highly recommend her if you want to have a blast learning some German!

05/08/2009
good
GER102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The most fun I've had in any class. She is a great teacher and makes German easy to understand. This is one class I never dread going to. Doing food presentations in class, and watching movies (in German) for extra credit... what more can you ask for? Will continue on to the next two semesters of German.