in University of Georgia that teach Marketing Edit
at University of Georgia, Athens, GA
are you Barbara Carroll?

01/30/2012
good
SubXes Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

S e. was her best subject. She had good command of what to!

01/21/2010
Mark4100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is horrible. I am in the middle of taking her class and she is very disorganized; only talking about Nip/tuck, her ebay account, what she is wearing and how she copes with lonely nice. I think she spends half the class time talking about actual material. This is an utter waist of time and she is inept. DON'T TAKE HER!

05/31/2009
mark4000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One cRaZy lady! Material is pretty much incomprehensible (the way she presents it). Offers little to no help outside of class. I learned absolutely NOTHING!

04/30/2009
MARK4000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Crazy lady. Don't take this class if you're a marketing major because you won't learn anything you don't already know.

08/05/2008
MARK4100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She says some pretty outlandish stuff, which can be entertaining or annoying, but she does have enthusiasm which is nice. Her attendance is not required, but I think it's necessary to properly complete her test study guides. Take notes on every example she says (even the wacky ones) and you'll do fine... but sometimes her test questions are random

05/01/2008
good
MARK4100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought this class would be fairly easy considering the ratings on here, and I have taken several psyc, soci, and social psych courses. I studied hard with the study guides provided etc, and I ended up with a C in the class. The tests are crazy. Why do I care what a fox trot cartoon said in the book? It wasn't in the study guide to know?

07/30/2007
MARK4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow... that is all I can say. Somewhere between hearing about her Ebay underwear purchases, her "personal" life, or her crazy tantrums, I realized she probably is not the best fit for the Terry College of Business. Get something out of your education and take someone else.

04/23/2005
good
ECON - All Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Dr. Carroll 4 times at UGA. She is fantastic; so much fun. Just GO TO CLASS and you'll do great. SKIP CLASS and you'll do poorly.

12/12/2003
good
MARK 4300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Chili pepper for Dr. Carroll