in Middlesex County College that teach English Edit
at Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ
are you Lucille Alfieri?

12/02/2013
good
rdg-011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love her class she is so understanding kind hearted. I love her so much please get her as a teacher. If you pay attention and do the work you be fine.

05/09/2012
good
ENG24 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BESTT!

05/03/2012
good
ENG010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i love her..she is best professor for writing class...must take her..you can learn a lot from her class...

01/21/2012
good
RDG009 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS THE BEST TEACHER. SHE WILL HELP YOU PASS OVER RDG 011 AND THEN YOU CAN TAKE ENG 121 DIRECTLY.. JUST PAY ATTENTION IN HER CLASS.

12/17/2011
good
eng09 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the beast hands down im glad i was blessed to have such a kind soul be in my first semester of college 100!% take her

01/11/2010
good

KIIIICCCCKKK ASSSSSSS TEACHER SHE IS THE BBBBBEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01/11/2010
good

AWWWWWEEESSSSOOOOOMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BE JUST LIKE HER . She actually does her job. If you ever read this Prof. Alfieri or is reading it as we speak. THANK YOU!!! :) shout out to all my friends take her. you wont regrete it. what you will regret is missing out on her class.

12/18/2009
good
RDG009 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is extremely nice and her work is simple. One of the best professors I had. Remember: THINK.

11/22/2009
good

She is the absolute best! She is always telling stories and helping people who need and want to be helped. Makes sure you understand what is going on and comprehend the material even if she has to put you on the spot. Very funny and nice. I recommend her!

05/13/2009
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

extremly good. she helps you with everything. her class is so interesting and you learn a lot in her class. If you really want to get an A you should take her. I highly recommend her. I took her last semester. I never thought that i would get an A in Eng 121 because i was an esl student but with the help of Mrs Alfieri I got an A. so plz take her

04/22/2009
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GOOD GOLLY! She's a ultra-sweet professor. She taught about everything you need to write essays and cite sources correctly. If you get stumped, she'll help you out. We at times talk about such interesting topics. Cite sources well, and write a STRONG THESIS!! So take her class, will you?

04/22/2009
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever!!! If you have a problem she is the easiest to talk to. She makes sure you understand what to do and how to do it! If all my professors were like this i would just LOVE college. Just make sure whatever you do...GOOD THESIS!!!!!

01/16/2009
good
eng010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and helpful professor!

05/06/2008
good
RDG011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was so helpful. She gave a lot of assignments, but if you always did it, her class is easy. Take her, you won't regret!!!!1

04/17/2008
good
eng010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she's good

04/02/2008
good
Eng010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was really nice

01/03/2008
good
Rdg011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT TEACHER EVER! She explains things very cleary, and class is always fun. You won't regret it.When the semester ends trust me you would miss her badly. I wish I can have as teacher for all my classes. Easy A, just do your work and you will pass.

12/24/2007
good
rdg011 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is really a nice teacher.... never felt boring...explanation clear and easy to pass.I wish I have her for all of my classes.

09/24/2007
good
eng009 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the best

05/23/2007
good
eng121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shes such a great teacher, very fair with her grades, and she tries to help with anything she can. shes so sweet and sometimes we talk the whole class about interesting topics...she even bought our class munchkins to celebrate our documented essays being done!