in Santa Monica College that teach English Edit
at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA
are you Elisha Shapiro?

11/19/2009
good
EngENg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I <3 this teacher. Take him and you'll learn allot. Work is SO EASY!! Don't think you can skip class allot tho. He's nice if you've been out sick but don't take advantage. He just wants you to learn. Just do all the work an show up! Good grades will fallow. A+ teacher

06/02/2009
good
ENG84W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher. He will answer all your questions. there isn't too much work required just a couple of essays out of class and some in. the final is just an in class essay. He is very nice and is very helpful. Great class.

12/11/2008
good
eng81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

wow Mr.Shapiro is one of the greatest teachers that I have ever met!HE TAKES THE TIME TO TEACH SLOW SO HIS STUDENTS WILL UNDERSTAND. HE DOES EVERYTHING THAT HE CAN TO HELP HIS STUDENTS, AND ALWAYS HIS A SMILE ON HIS FACE. VERY SPECIAL GUY!IF YOU TAKE HIS CLASS,AND DO THE WORK HE WILL WORK WITH YOU SO YOU WILL PASS HIS CLASS.

08/09/2007
good
Eng81A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A kind soul. He is here to help students prepare for 101 so I strongly recommend him. Because of him I got skipped to english 21 A Yeah!

04/28/2007
good
Engli81A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shapiro is a understanding person. He cares if his students do very well in his class. But don't take advantage of attendance 'cause it does bother him alittle. Great professor.

09/13/2006
good
engl81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is AWSOME! Easy and very clear. Because of him I got skipped to Eng 21A. Well there is homework but it's a piece of cake. Very, very easy and a nice guy. Very slow class but a person would learn a lot. Lots of time it could be boring but a person would learn more than what they would learn in 4 years in High School. I rest my case...

11/21/2005
good
ENGLISH 81 A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HE IS A BEST TECHERE TAHT I EVER HAD IN SMC, HES WORKS ARE EASAY AND HE MAKES EVRY THING FUN,. LOVE THE WAY HE TEACHES , IF YOU WANTO TP PASS JUST DO HIS WORK AND HIS LAB ASSINGMENTS , HE IS VERY UNDRSTADING, AND NICE, HE UNDERSTANDS HIS STUENDENTS, JUST BEE NICE WITH HIM . VERY GOOD PERSON. YOU WELL GET A PASSING CREDIT IN HIS CLASS. IFYOUSHOW UP.

10/27/2005
good
English Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is probably my favorite...COOLEST of em them all

10/05/2005
good
English 83A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a nice teacher :)

06/24/2005
good
English 83 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Shapiro is the best! He takes special interest in his students and is very understanding.

04/26/2005
good
english 81a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he was a very understanding and caring teacher and it was a refreshing thing to be in for my first semester

02/07/2005
good
Enlish 83A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr Shapiro is a great professor he is clear and funny I enjoyed his class a good teacher 2 talk with and if u participate in class you will enjoy him. Please take him if your looking for a cool professor.

12/01/2004
good
Eng 21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I hated english but he made it interesting

07/17/2004
good
81B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

This is my first time back to school since 1996. I took Mr. Shapiro in '96 for 81A, and he was great then. I am now taking 81B in his class, I thought I was going to be lost. But, he makes the class lessons very clear, and he doesn't talk down on you.

06/03/2004
good
English 83 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very cool, and easy teacher to take.

05/18/2004
good
9876 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

04/26/2004
good
eng. 81 a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

he is a great teacher, he helps you if you don't understand. he is one of the best teachers that I know.

02/18/2004
good
Eng 81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I also took Mr. Shapiro, and I found him to be one of the best teacher's ever!

12/14/2003
good
Eng 81A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher. He makes you write better essays and makes you feel not stupid for being in the class. One of the best teachers in English 81.