Lou Krueger at Bowling Green State University

Lou Krueger

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/22/10

ARTS3430

Lou was absolutely an amazing instructor. His love for photography is clear, and even more clear is his enthusiasm for teaching. One of my favorite instructors of my life. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, and so long as you put effort in the class, you'll be fine.

3/26/09

IntroPhot

I love Lou, he's great and interesting. I'm not sure what this one person is talking about. You just have to be willing to put in an effort to the class, he expects what should be expected for intro photo. So, just don't be a slacker and you're good? lol. He was a lot of help and I always felt like he genuinely cared about his students.

9/28/08

ARTS342

Lou's awesome.

7/19/07

arts440

1/27/07

art343

who is writing that about this terrible instructor?! his wife or his son or his little suck up girl... this man can not teach worth crap! if you are an idiot and naive, then you might think he knows what he's talking about... a waste of my money and time. he needs to retire. he knows nothing about contemporary art. take lynn or the adjunct. avoid

3/15/06

Photo

Great engery! Made photo exciting and easy to comprehend. Very knowledgeable, has a great repoor with students--expects alot but is very encouraging and very patient. He obviously loves teaching and it shows. The best art instructor I have ever had.

9/7/05

photography

simply amazing. my favorite.

8/31/05

2004

Just an all around good guy.

8/30/05

Photo

Lou Krueger may be one of the finest human beings I have ever met.

8/8/05

Arts 241

Lou is AWESOME. He's the best teacher I've had here and I'm not even an art major. I hope I'm fortunate enough to take another class with him before I graduate

11/28/04

advising

he is a GREAT advisor and based on how he helps find classes to take and how much he knows about them i can say he is a great teacher. just wonderful!

12/14/03

Rater Interest

Absolutely amazing. By far the best prof I've had at BG... and I'm a graduating senior, so I've had a lot of teachers!!

More Fine Arts professors at Bowling Green State University