in Bowling Green State University that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
are you Lou Krueger?

10/22/2010
good
ARTS3430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Lou was absolutely an amazing instructor. His love for photography is clear, and even more clear is his enthusiasm for teaching. One of my favorite instructors of my life. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, and so long as you put effort in the class, you'll be fine.

03/26/2009
good
IntroPhot Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Lou, he's great and interesting. I'm not sure what this one person is talking about. You just have to be willing to put in an effort to the class, he expects what should be expected for intro photo. So, just don't be a slacker and you're good? lol. He was a lot of help and I always felt like he genuinely cared about his students.

09/28/2008
good
ARTS342 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lou's awesome.

07/19/2007
good
arts440 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Da Bomb

01/27/2007
art343 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

who is writing that about this terrible instructor?! his wife or his son or his little suck up girl... this man can not teach worth crap! if you are an idiot and naive, then you might think he knows what he's talking about... a waste of my money and time. he needs to retire. he knows nothing about contemporary art. take lynn or the adjunct. avoid

03/15/2006
good
Photo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great engery! Made photo exciting and easy to comprehend. Very knowledgeable, has a great repoor with students--expects alot but is very encouraging and very patient. He obviously loves teaching and it shows. The best art instructor I have ever had.

09/07/2005
good
photography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

simply amazing. my favorite.

08/31/2005
good
2004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Just an all around good guy.

08/30/2005
good

Lou Krueger may be one of the finest human beings I have ever met.

08/08/2005
good
Arts 241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lou is AWESOME. He's the best teacher I've had here and I'm not even an art major. I hope I'm fortunate enough to take another class with him before I graduate

11/28/2004
good
advising Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he is a GREAT advisor and based on how he helps find classes to take and how much he knows about them i can say he is a great teacher. just wonderful!

12/14/2003
good
Photo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely amazing. By far the best prof I've had at BG... and I'm a graduating senior, so I've had a lot of teachers!!