in Wayne State University that teach Education Edit
Jacqueline Tilles
Professor in the Education department
at Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
are you Jacqueline Tilles?

04/11/2014
good
EED6330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tilles is a great professor. Her work is not difficult but time consuming. She definitely knows how to prepare teachers for the job! Go to class, pay attention and follow her rules and guidelines and you'll do fine!

12/18/2013
good
RLL4431 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You will WORK in this class, but you will LEARN. There is NO textbook for undergrads, everything is based on her lectures and handouts. If you attend class regularly and do the work, you will be a much better teacher for it!

08/29/2011
good
RLL6121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Every teacher should have Dr. Tilles. True, some of her methods are outdated, but get over it. There is a lot of work to do too, but if you don't come out of her class much more prepared to teach, you weren't meant to teach in the first place.

03/08/2011
good
RdgAa Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

My all-time favorite instructor. Very smart, hardworking, down to earth, and helpful. I learned so much from her that I actually took with me into the classroom and that I still use years later.

02/12/2011
good
EED6330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Tilles is by far one of the best (and hardest) teachers I have ever had. I learned more in her class than I did in most of the other education classes I had to take. She will make you work, so just try to balance the term with some easier classes. I highly recommend Dr. Tilles!

12/21/2010
RLL6121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Her knowledge is vast, HOWEVER, her methods are archaic and she literally tells you to do assignments "in a manner that does NOT require me to turn on a computer." Not kidding. She wanted us to use construction paper and sharpies for lessons, and we spent a fortune printing what should be done digitally. I will never use the materials I created

09/16/2009
good
RLL4431 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the most amazing teachers I have had in my educational career. What she teaches you, you will actually use in your classroom. She prepares you for compiling your portfolio, getting started as a new teacher, and much much more. Always makes herself available even outside of WSU. Tough workload but worth it!

09/01/2009
Rll6121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tillis is all about Dr Tillis it is her way or no way. She does not think any other opinion counts if different from her view piont.

12/09/2008
rll4431 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A lot of work but learn much

07/10/2008
good
EED6330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely excellent!! What more can I say? She taught the best teachers.