in Hamline University that teach Economics Edit
at Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
are you Fahima Aziz?

04/07/2012
good
ECON3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Top notch faculty at Hamline.!She is an excellent teacher her teaching style combines academic excellence, challenge and abundant support for our learning.She is the best, the most amazing professor. I recommend her highly. Take a course with her ..you will learn a huge amount in her courses, even though her courses are hard but so fun!

03/05/2012
good
ECON3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not an easy class, but Dr. Aziz is always willing to help out her students. Very approachable and kind. Follows her syllabus very nicely and hosts challenging, but enjoyable lectures. Highly recommend taking her classes, as teaching is always her number one priority.

02/26/2012
good
econ3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Aziz has the ability to explain challenging topics with such clarity that makes economics comprehensible. I finally understand the difference between correlation and regresssion analysis, although i took statistics and econometrics. She is the most excellent faculty in economics and business. Dr. Aziz is kind and caring about her students

02/19/2012
good
ECON131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You can't graduate from Hamline if you haven't taken a class from Professor Aziz. She is absolutely the best professor I had.

02/07/2012
good
ECONMicr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Fahima for multiple classes at different levels and as an advisor. She will push you, but if you put the time in and she sees it she will give you the benefit of the doubt. She is available before and after classes to help and will work to set you up with a tutor if you need it. She genuinely cares about her students.

01/31/2012
good
Micro110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Heart of gold and great teacher.

01/12/2012
good
ME3710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fahima was one of the best professors I had during my 4 years at Hamline. She was always available and excited to help students with anything and provided insight into situations that needed clarity. Fahima always has a student's best interest at heart and helps her students work towards their goals. Definitely take a class with her if you can!

01/11/2012
good
ECON3710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Labor Economics and I came out of the class learning more that I thought I would. She helped me branstorm ideas for my paper and gave me additional resources I could use. She is hands down the best business professor on campus. I would recommend everyone take her classes.

01/11/2012
good
ECON303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Aziz is one of my favorite professors. She has vast knowlege in her classes that she teaches. She is very helpful and is always willing to meet after class and answer any questions you have. She challenges you and you come out of the class having knowlege about the topic at hand that you can apply to other classes and in the real world.

12/06/2011
good
Econ3710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Aziz is one of the better professors at Hamline. If she likes you, you have it made. If you're looking to take her class it helps if you contribute in class discussion. Very helpful if you seek guidance and she isn't afraid to offer constructive criticism.

07/27/2011
good
econ3710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Labor Economics, although challenging at times.This course taught me to conduct research and to learn how economists go about doing their research. Without this course, I would not have known anything about writing a research paper. This is the best professor I have had at Hamline. Lots of support for ourlearning!Professor Aziz is amazing!

07/20/2011
good
ECON5810 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You are the best..excellent professor and mentor! I have so much to thank you for the role you played in my life. I have graduated, found a job(thanks to you!) and learned about the world of economics(am applying to work and life generally. I am a better person because of you. You are kind smart and the sweetest person at Hamline and in my world

06/07/2011
ECON1310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very intelligent and knowledgeable in her field. Class was lecture-style but still interesting, occasionally funny, very nice. Has trouble understanding why someone doesn't understand something which makes her sometimes unhelpful

06/02/2011
good
MGMT3960 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Intership seminar was a great class. I enjoyed the discussions. This class preoared me for the job market! Great speakers!

04/09/2011
good

Very nice teacher! Class time is spent taking notes the go over a certain section of the book. Very helpful for studying for exams. Exams aren't too bad, as long as you study you'll be fine - they're very straightforward.

11/23/2010
good
ECON1310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Always willing to help. Wants the students to do well in her class so she will do anything it takes to make sure you're getting the best grades you can. Work is difficult but she makes learning it easy! I would recommend to take her classes!

09/17/2010
good
econ1310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely awesome. I love coming to your class and see you smile. I learn a lot too!!

09/06/2010
good
eon1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

YES..Awesome is the word to describe her. I love coming to her class and immerse in the wonderful learning environment she creates. As one of the raters described her..she is smart, stylish, beautiful and awesome. She is a genuinely a nice person.Dr. Aziz has some much to be proud of! Hamline University is fortunate to her as a faculty.

09/04/2010
good
Econ1210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing! Awesome teacher! I had a class with her this summer and was impressed by her talents and skills. Prof. Aziz explains the most difficult things in such a clear and comprehensible way She is also cares about our learning. I just love her style. Prof. Aziz is great!!!

08/02/2010
good
Stats1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the Best professor up to date! you can learn a lot from her!